Recipe: Delicious Piña Colada Pie
Piña Colada Pie.
You can have Piña Colada Pie using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Piña Colada Pie
- It’s of For the filling.
- Prepare 320 grams of cream cheese.
- You need 1 of ready-to-use pie crust.
- It’s 1 cup of piña colada mix.
- It’s 50 grams of dried coconut.
- Prepare 1 can of pineapple.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of whipping cream (I prefer Hoplá).
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar and half cup for topping.
- You need 100 grams of toasted almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of non-flavor jelly (disolved).
- You need 1/2 cup of rum (optional).
Piña Colada Pie instructions
- Place the pie crust in the oven for 5 minutes or until golden, at 375F°. Take out and let it cool..
- Toast almonds if needed. Slice some of the canned pineapple in small chunks, use as much as desired for filling, but keep some slices for topping..
- Mix the softened cream cheese, the coconut, sugar, pineapple, almonds (keep some for decoration), vanilla and rum. Mix well and then add the piña colada mix. Piña colada mix has it's own sweeteness, so check the sweeteness of your filling and add more sugar or more piña colada mix if you want more flavor..
- Pour the non-flavor jelly (disolve it in 1/4 cup hot water first) in your filling and mix well and let rest..
- Whip the 2 cups of whipping cream with the half cup sugar until smooth. Take 1/4 of the topping cream, add it to the filling and mix carefully..
- Take the rest of the topping cream and pour piña colada mix on it. Add as much as desired, depends on how much piña colada flavor you want on it, but again, remember to check the sweeteness..
- Pour the filling on your pie crust and decorate it with the topping cream, almonds and pineapple slices..
- Put in the refrigerator overnight or until it gets consistent..
- Serve and enjoy :).
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)