Easiest Way to Make Perfect Savoury Parmesan Herb Pork Chops
Savoury Parmesan Herb Pork Chops.
You can cook Savoury Parmesan Herb Pork Chops using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savoury Parmesan Herb Pork Chops
- Prepare of Base.
- It’s 6 each of Pork Chops.
- It’s of Marinade.
- Prepare 6 dash of Fine Sea Salt.
- You need 6 dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 6 dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare 6 dash of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Natural Mesquite Liquid Smoke.
- Prepare of Coating.
- It’s 2 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Materials.
- Prepare 1 of Baking Sheet.
- You need 1 of Aluminum Foil.
- It’s 1 of Non Stick Spray.
- Prepare 2 of Zip Lock bags.
Savoury Parmesan Herb Pork Chops instructions
- Place pork chops on a cutting board and lightly tenderize the meat..
- Sprinkle each side with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder..
- Place pork chops in a zip lock bag and add Worcestershire and liquid smoke..
- Marinate in the fridge for 30 – 60 minute's..
- After marinating preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non stick spray. I used Extra Virgin Olive Oil..
- Put bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and Italian Seasoning in a zip lock bag and shake well..
- One at a time, shake the marinated pork chops in the coating until well covered. Then place on the baking sheet..
- Once all are coated, spray once over with the cooking spray. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes..
- Flip the pork chops and bake for an additional 15 minutes until the outside is golden brown and proper internal temp is met..
- Serve up with your favorite side's and enjoy!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)