Recipe: Delicious Cream Cheese Tarts (Paula Deen)
Cream Cheese Tarts (Paula Deen).
You can cook Cream Cheese Tarts (Paula Deen) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Tarts (Paula Deen)
- Prepare 2 packages of 8 oz. cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 12 of Vanilla wafers.
- It’s 1 can of Pie filling (opt.).
Cream Cheese Tarts (Paula Deen) step by step
- Preheat oven 350°..
- Place a paper cupcake liner in each cup of a muffin pan..
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy..
- Add sugar and vanilla, beating well..
- Add eggs,1 at a time, beating well after each addition..
- Place a vanilla wafer, flat.side down, in each muffin cup..
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over wafers..
- Bake for 20 mimutes..
- Allow tarts to cool.completely..
- Place spoonful of pie filling on each tart. (opt.).
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)