Recipe: Delicious Paneer tikka
Paneer tikka. Traditionally paneer tikka is grilled in a tandoor but you get the same amazing taste by broiling in the oven too! Paneer Tikka was one appetizer which we always ordered when we ate out in India. Paneer Tikka is a popular and delicious tandoori snack where paneer (Indian cottage cheese Tikka basically means anything that is marinated and then baked or grilled or fried and paneer tikka is a.
It is one of the most ordered vegetarian appetizer & is. Learn how to make Paneer Tikka at home a delicious starter recipe by chef Varun Inamdar. Chef Varun is here with another restaurant favourite starter recipe. You can have Paneer tikka using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paneer tikka
- Prepare of For the marinade…..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hung curd.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of paste of garlic, gingre and four green chilles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of lime juice.
- It’s of For tikka.
- Prepare 1/2 of Capsicum cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 of tomato cubed.
- It’s 1 of onion cubed.
- Prepare 250 gms of Big cubes of Paneer around.
- Prepare of For chutney..
- It’s 1 of small bunch of Coriander.
- It’s 2 of green chillies or as per your taste.
- It’s 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- You need As required of Butter for basting.
Everyone loves this paneer tikka as a starter! Paneer cubes, onions and peppers are marinated in a creamy yogurt marinade that's rich in spices and full of flavors. Then it's arranged on the skewers and. This is the best Tandoori Paneer Tikka in the oven you'll ever make at home!
Paneer tikka step by step
- Mix all the above marinade ingredients in a bowl and make a smooth batter..
- Cut capsicum, onions, tomatoes and paneer into cubes and mix all the vegetables into the marinade….
- Put the marinated vegetables into the fridge for 20-30 min..
- Preheat the oven at 250°c. Arrange the vegetables into the skewers like capsicum, paneer, onion, paneer, tomato, capsicum..
- Brush some butter on them and put the skewers into the oven at the temperature of 250°c for 10-15 min. Keep on checking..
- Do not overcook otherwise the paneer will be a bit hard..
- For the chutney….wash the Coriander under running water…then grind them in the mixer. Add curd and salt and mix well. Chutney is ready to be served..
Honestly, I was a little nervous because tandoori paneer tikka has quite the God like status in our house. Paneer tikka is my kid's favorite starter. This recipe uses sour cream / hung curd and other spices as marinade. I have made this few times now in oven and sometimes I make in tawa too. Soft, juicy chunks of paneer marinated in tandoori masala and then grilled with veggies.