Recipe: Yummy Prawn Korma Curry
Prawn Korma Curry. A prawn korma curry is gentle, mild and sweeter than other types of Indian curries. You'll need prawns, korma paste – which consists of garam masala powder, cumin seeds, coriander seeds and more – double cream, coconut milk, onion, ginger and coriander leaves. Sprinkle the fresh coriander over the top, stir well and serve the korma immediately with a small portion of rice.
King Prawn Korma Curry Recipe, Sadari Sabji, How To Make King Prawn Korma Curry Recipe. King Prawns cooked in mild, light and creamy rich gravy with Indian spicy and nuts; this recipe for prawn korma is a bit different from the usual korma. About Recipe Royallu koora, Eral Kuzhambu, Chingri torkari: Serve this Easy Prawn Korma with rice and/or naan breads and a scattering of fresh coriander (cilantro) for a gorgeously simple, fast and healthy – not to mention totally delicious – midweek meal! You can cook Prawn Korma Curry using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prawn Korma Curry
- You need 150 grams of Prawns.
- It’s 20 grams of Cashew nuts.
- Prepare 20 grams of Melon seeds.
- You need 10 grams of Poppy seeds.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 each of Whole garam masala (each).
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Crush pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fried onions.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Lime juice.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Curd.
I would serve a delicious peachy/tropical Chardonnay or Viognier (or Chardonnay/Viognier blend!) with this Easy Prawn Korma. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve at once with rice. Goan Prawn Curry with Coconut is a spicy, sour curry that comes from Goa and is also called Ambot Tik. Just serve this with steamed rice and you have a truly satisfying meal!
Prawn Korma Curry instructions
- Heat water in a pan add cashew nuts, melon seeds, Poppy seeds, cook it for 15 minutes then put it into the blender and make a fine paste along with fried onions, keep it a side..
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds, whole garam masala, green chillies, ginger garlic paste, saute it and add tomato, cook it for few minutes..
- Then add prepared nuts paste, add cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, chilli powder, mix it well, add curd, cook this for few minutes..
- Then add the king prawns and add crush pepper, add lime juice, put the lid on and let it cook for 3 minutes, then add garam masala powder, mix it well and cook for few minutes then switch off the flame..
This is exactly what a satisfying meal starts with – some Goan prawn curry made with coconut which is going to comfort you and make you feel like you are home and warm. Cooked with almonds, coconut, milk & cream Try our easy Thai prawn curry on a busy weeknight. Remove from the heat and whiz with a stick blender (this is optional, but gives a better texture and the onions thicken the sauce). Prawn & Vegetable Korma Making my own curry paste is something I would like to try one day, but for now it is quicker and easier to buy and use ready made curry paste. It doesn't stop me adding in extra spices, which I do quite happily to put my own spin on it.