Recipe: Delicious Dhokla a healthy dish
Dhokla a healthy dish. Fermented foods are also very smooth on the stomach, making it easier to digest. The micro-organisms in dhokla break down all those complex carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. This promotes a healthy gut, making your bowel movement better, and working on your energy levels.
One plate dhokla is made of gram flour. Dhokla is known to be a pretty healthy dish. However, this dhokla is super-delicious and healthier than any other dhokla recipe. You can have Dhokla a healthy dish using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dhokla a healthy dish
- It’s 100 gm of gram flour.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- It’s 1 Tsp of eno.
- You need of salt to tastes.
- You need 2 Tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 Tsp of mustred seeds.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of turmric powder.
- It’s 5 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of oil.
- You need 2 Tsp of lime juce.
- You need 1 pinch of sugar.
This dhokla is made from a batter of oats, gram flour, ginger and curd and salt. This oats batter is then steamed to perfection and a tempering of mustard seeds and green chilli is put over the steamed dhokla. Dhokla is one of the most common and popular dishes in Gujarati cuisine. Due to several factors, this dish has also become popular as a light and healthy breakfast meal in various parts of the country.
Dhokla a healthy dish instructions
- Take a bowl,put flour,salt, turmric powder,mix well all things..
- Add curd,mix it..
- Add 1 cup water,mix it,make batter..
- Now add oil mix it.at the last add Eno..
- Take a woke add 1 glass of water,put it on the flame,let it boil.take a thali grease it,pour batter in it & keep this thali on the boiling water.lid it..
- After 10 miniutes check it,it's rising condition..
- Remove it from the flame,keep it aside..
- Now cut it in peices..
- Take a small pan,Heat it,add 1 Tsp oil,let it hot,add mustred seeds, cracle it,add Curry leaves,add 1 Tsp sugar, remove it from the flame,add lime juice & 1/2 cup of water..
- Pour it on the dhokla..
- Serve it hot- or cold as you like..
- It is a healthy dish for all age group..
However, the soft and fluffy dhokla makes a delightful snack any time of the day. For the health-conscious, Suji Dhokla or Semolina dhokla is an easy choice. It is a traditional Indian – Gujarati dish. Suji dhokla is a super quick and tasty variation of the traditional dhokla which uses Chickpea Flour (Besan). As they are very healthy, they have become a staple breakfast dish of all calorie-conscious Indians.