Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Paneer biryani
Paneer biryani. Biryani or Biriyani, is something we all love. This is one such version, which once you make it, you will crave for it again & again. Paneer biryani recipe with step by step photos – mildly spiced and delicious dum cooked layered This paneer dum biryani recipe is very different than any paneer biryani recipe you must have seen..post of paneer biryani recipe. it mainly includes flavoured recipes like paneer biryani, matka biryani, aloo dum biryani, biryani masala, kofta biryani, semiya biryani, veg dum biryani, instant biryani.
Paneer biryani is a new kid on the block. Its a amazing recipe with lots of flovour packed in it. An ideal option for party menu, family get togethers and picnics too. You can cook Paneer biryani using 39 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paneer biryani
- You need of For paneer marination:.
- Prepare 250 gms of paneer cut into cubes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of curd.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of chopped mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of kasoori methi.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice.
- It’s as required of Salt.
- Prepare of For biryani rice:.
- It’s 2 cups of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- It’s as required of Salt for seasoning.
- Prepare of For biryani:.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 4-5 of cardamoms.
- It’s 4-5 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of stat anise.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of kasoori methi.
- It’s 3/4 of garam masala.
- You need as required of Chopped mint and coriander leaves.
- It’s as required of Salt.
- You need of For layering:.
- Prepare few strands of Saffron soaked in warm milk.
- It’s as required of Fried onions.
- It’s 4 to 5 of Sliced green chillies.
- It’s as required of Chopped mint and coriander leaves.
- Prepare as needed of Ghee.
Paneer biryani is rich in taste and. A classic Indian one pot meal that is full of flavors and aromas from whole spices, garam masala and the long grain basmati rice. Needless to say, Biryani is a favorite for both myself and RK. That is the reason why I try to make biryani frequently at my home.
Paneer biryani instructions
- FOR MARINATION: In a large mixing bowl, add curd, salt, chopped coriander and mint leaves, kasoori methi, chilli powder, turmeric powder and lemon juice..
- Mix this well and add the paneer cubes and stir carefully. Cover and let it marinate for 30 minutes..
- FOR RICE: Soak rice for 30 minutes. Boil 10 cups of water, add salt and ghee. Add the soaked rice and cook till 75% done. Drain the rice..
- FOR BIRYANI: In a pan, add oil and ghee. Once hot add cumin seeds and all whole spices. Add chopped onions saute till it turns golden brown..
- Add ginger and garlic paste, saute for 3-4 minutes. Add tomato, add salt. Cook till tomato turns mushy..
- Add turmeric, red chilli, coriander and garam masala powder. Add kasoori methi and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add coriander and mint leaves and stir for 2-3 minutes. Pour 1/2 cup of water and let it boil..
- Turn the heat off and being layering. On top of this gravy add some fried onions and 1/2 of the cooked rice. Next add the marinated paneer, then rest of the rice. Spread it evenly. Add some ghee, saffron milk, chopped coriander and mint leaves and the remaining fried onions..
- Cover the pan with foil paper, put the lid on the top. Seal the edges properly..
- Cook 10-15 minutes on low flame. Serve hot with Raita..
Fragrant, delicious results with spices, kewra water, saffron for Paneer biryani is one of the long pending posts in my blog. I guess I am the last one to post my. Add the paneer and salt to taste. Arrange the cooked rice and paneer masala in alternate layers in an oven proof dish (or biryani handi), sprinkling the chopped fresh coriander and mint leaves, kewra. Flavorful Paneer Biryani made in the Instant Pot!