Recipe: Tasty Kela Methi Nu Shaak(Gujarati dish),Anar Ka Riata,Shahi Poori,Spicy Peanut Chutney,Cucumber Juice
Kela Methi Nu Shaak(Gujarati dish),Anar Ka Riata,Shahi Poori,Spicy Peanut Chutney,Cucumber Juice. Filed Under: Vegetables Tagged With: Banana Curry, banana curry recipe, Banana Recipes, Curry Recipes, Gujarati Recipes, indian curry, Kela nu Shaak. Previous Post: « Bataka Methi nu Shaak. Batata Nu Rasawalu Shaak (Gujarati Style Potato Sabzi) By Bhanu Patel. ખાટું-મીઠું અને ટેસ્ટી છાલવાળા બટાટા નું રસાવાળું શાક -Simple Batata nu Shak recipe In Gujarati.
Batata Nu Shaak recipe with step by step photos. Bateta nu shaak is one of the most popular Gujarati foods, made in almost every household. A wonderful combination of sesame seeds, curry leaves and ginger-green chilli paste giver a very distinct flavour to the otherwise bland potatoes. You can cook Kela Methi Nu Shaak(Gujarati dish),Anar Ka Riata,Shahi Poori,Spicy Peanut Chutney,Cucumber Juice using 47 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kela Methi Nu Shaak(Gujarati dish),Anar Ka Riata,Shahi Poori,Spicy Peanut Chutney,Cucumber Juice
- Prepare of For Kela methi nu shaak.
- You need 3 of Raw Banana cut into.
- You need 1 cup of Methi Leaves roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Tomato finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- It’s 1 of Green Chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of Cooking oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of For Anar ka Riata.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Curd.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Pomegranates.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need to Taste of Salt.
- It’s to Taste of Black Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Roasted Cumin Powder.
- Prepare to Taste of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s of Ingredients for Shahi Poori.
- You need of For The Dough.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of finely chopped fenugreek (methi) leaves.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh curd.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted ghee.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated paneer.
- Prepare 2 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- You need as needed of oil for rolling and deep frying.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s of For Spicy Peanuts Chutney.
- Prepare cup of plain peanuts (with or without skin, as desired).
- You need 5 of dry red chilies.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tamarind chutney.
- You need of For Cucumber Juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 of cucumber.
- Prepare to taste of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 25 gm of fresh ginger.
Easy to make and delicious to eat, Tindora Nu Shaak or Khatti Meethi Tindora Recipe is a perfect recipe for your everyday meals. Serve it with Thepla and Gujarati Kadhi for a wholesome lunch or dinner. batata nu shaak recipe with step by step photos. no frills easy recipe of dry spiced potatoes made gujarati style. no onion no garlic and vegan version of I make this dry batata nu shaak, as a side accompanying dish with chapatis. In Gujarati language, Batata or bateta means potatoes and Shaak. This Gujarati kala chana nu shaak is one of my favorites!!
Kela Methi Nu Shaak(Gujarati dish),Anar Ka Riata,Shahi Poori,Spicy Peanut Chutney,Cucumber Juice step by step
- To begin making Kele nu shaak Recipe, peel the skin of the bananas,chop them into cubes and place them in a bowl of water until further cooking. This step is to avoid oxidation and the raw bananas from turning brownish. Heat oil in a kadai, add the cumin seeds and let them splutter..
- Once they splutter, add the onions and saute till the onions turn translucent. Add the ginger garlic paste and saute for about a minute on low medium heat or till the raw smell vanishes. Once the ginger garlic are cooked thoroughly, add the tomatoes and green chillies, saute until the tomatoes turn mushy..
- Now add in the fenugreek leaves, red chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder (haldi) and mix well. Let the fenugreek leaves wilt a bit, once they do, drain all the water from the raw bananas and add them to the kadai.You can add a bit of water as well, to help them cook evenly and without sticking to the kadai..
- Season with salt and mix everything well. Let the raw bananas cook with the lid closed. This will take around 10 minutes on medium heat. Once the bananas are cooked, saute for about more minutes and let the water dry out. Switch off the heat..
- For Anar ka Riata….Whisk the curd till to smooth consistency with 1/2 tbsp. of milk. Crush the 1/4 cup pomegranates or anar roughly..
- Combine the crushed and other 1/4 cup pomegranates in curd with spices and sugar. Whisk well..
- Place the curd in separate bowl and garnish with pomegranates seeds, and cumin powder on the top of raita. Serve chilled..
- For making Shahi Poori…..Sprinkle salt over the fenugreek leaves and leave aside for 15 minutes. Squeeze out the water and discard it. Add all the remaining ingredients and knead into a stiff dough using enough water..
- Divide the dough into equal portions and keep aside. Divide the stuffing into equal portions as of Pooris and keep aside..
- Roll out one portion of the dough into a thin round with the help of a little oil. Put one portion of the stuffing in the centre and bring the edges together to cover the stuffing completely. Roll out with the help of a little oil..
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the puris, a few at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from both sides. Drain on absorbent paper. Serve immediately..
- For making Spicy Peanuts Chutney….Heat a griddle until it is very hot, on a medium flame. Roast the peanuts and dry red chilies, stirring frequently, until they give off a gently cooked aroma..
- Allow this mixture to cool completely and then grind the peanuts and chilies into a coarse powder using a mortar and pestle or a clean, dry grinder. Add salt to taste..
- Add enough tamarind chutney to previously prepared chutney to get a thick consistency..
- For Cucumber Juice…Wash and peel cucumbers. Cut cucumbers into chunks and add to blender with water to blend. Strain mixture through a strainer, at least 2 times removing pulp..
- Add lime juice and sugar and grated ginger to strained cucumber juice. Adjust sugar to taste. Chill before serving..
- Now arrange the prepared dishes according to your choice and serve..
I seldom cook the black chickpeas, somewhat pre
fer the yellowish ones. Perhaps it should be good too and a dish we would love for our meatless meals with rice as a side. Gatta Nu Shaak or Gatte Ki Sabzi is a Rajasthani / Gujarati dish which is usually consumed with Chapati or Rice. We Indians are very fond of Chutney's. We use it as a dip and require it for many dishes.