Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Yam's kebab
Yam's kebab. To prepare this delicious kebab recipe, put a deep-bottomed pan on high flame and boil enough water in it so as to submerse the yams. Once boiled, drain out the excess water and transfer the yams to a plate. Carefully peel off the skin and finely slice the boiled yams.
Heat up vegetable oil and fry in a medium heat. Turn for the underneath to fry as well put in a skwer. Love good food and connecting with people. You can cook Yam's kebab using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yam's kebab
- It’s 200 gm of Yam boiled.
- Prepare 2 of Potato boiled.
- You need 1 cup of Onion fried.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of Besan rosted.
- It’s 2 tsp of Hung curd.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Roasted coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pomegranate's powder..
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of desi ghee.
- You need 2 tsp of Chaat masala.
- You need as needed of Bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lime juice.
- Prepare 1 drops of Kewra jal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green chilli paste..
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- You need as needed of Oil or ghee for frying.
Cooksnaps Did you make this recipe? Share a picture of your creation! Add the grated yam, rice flour, coriander, mint and chaat masala, mix well. Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape into kebabs.
Yam's kebab instructions
- Mash boiled potatoes & yam..
- Griend onion mix it in yam mixture..
- Add all griended masala,mix it very well put 1 Tsp ghee mix it..
- Make balls flatten it.keep it a side for 10 mimiutes..
- Heat the pan put all kebabs in it.
- Sprinkle oil in it.bake it one side,flip it other side.remove it from the flame..
- Arrange it on serving Tray..
- Serve it hot with onion rings & green chutney..
Roll each kebabs nicely in to bread crumbs. Heat the oil in a pan, and deep-fry the kebabs until golden and crisp. Repeat the same process to make more kebabs. The Jimikand ke Kebab Recipe are a wholesome recipe of the kebabs that is packed with flavor and texture. Jimikand is a root vegetable, also known as the Indian Yam or Suran.