How to Cook Perfect Sea salt and vinegar potato chips
Sea salt and vinegar potato chips. Homemade salt and vinegar potato chips are simple and delicious. We developed this recipe out of request from our original homemade potato chip recipe. Here it's balanced by something slightly creamy (lactose happens to be the third ingredient in the list after potatoes and oil).
I make kale chips pretty routinely in my kitchen, and usually tend to douse them in Superfoods made super easy and SUPER tasty. And they are a much more guilt-free snacking option than the potato version. Recipes for baked potato chips and fried potato chips provided. You can cook Sea salt and vinegar potato chips using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sea salt and vinegar potato chips
- It’s 1 of large potato (Yukon gold, or any all purpose potato).
- It’s 3 teaspoons of black pepper.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of ground sea salt.
- It’s 2 cups of distilled white vinegar.
Recipe now updated to give these potato chips that I chose salt and vinegar chips because that's one of my favorite flavors. Not only do I love the taste, it helps calm my stomach when I feel nauseous from motion sickness. Sometimes you just need salty, deep fried potato chips. But sometimes you feel like eating healthy.
Sea salt and vinegar potato chips step by step
- Thinly slice one large potato into 1/2 cm slices..
- Soak the sliced potatoes in 2 cups of vinegar for 10 minutes..
- Drain the potatoes, and rub in the black pepper and sea salt..
- Spread onto a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees celsius for 35 minutes..
With these Baked Sea Salt and Vinegar Sweet I am always in a snacky mood these days, and I am always on the look out for a simple and delicious snack. These Salt and Vinegar Sweet Potato. What are the best salt and vinegar chips? If you're looking for that salty and sour, grab a bag of Lay's Salt and Vinegar or Kettle Brand Sea Salt and Try other good salt and vinegar potato chips from Walker's, Old Dutch, Tyrrell's, Dirty Kettle, and McCoy's. Vote for the best chips and snacks that taste.