Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Khaman Dhokla
Khaman Dhokla. Instant Gujarati Dhokla बिलकुल बाजार जैसा खमन ढोकला परफेक्ट रेसिपी के साथ. Khaman Dhokla Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). Khaman dhokla recipe with step by step photos.
Fail-Proof Khaman Dhokla recipe, Dhokla ki recipe, How make khaman dhokla Khaman (Besan) dhokla, is a tasty Gujarati snack. This salty snack has a texture similar to cake. This will be used to steam the dhokla. You can have Khaman Dhokla using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Khaman Dhokla
- You need 1 cup of Gram flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Semolina.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Eno.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of Curd.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Coriander leaves (finely chopped).
- Prepare 5-6 of Green chilli.
- It’s 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Dry coconut (grated).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Water.
- You need as needed of Mustard Oil.
When the water boils, turn down the heat to medium. Dhokla or khaman is a popular vegetarian Indian snack from the state of Gujarat. It is served as a teatime snack or 'farsan' as they say in Gujarati with a variety of sweet and spicy chutney. Instant Khaman Dhokla is a healthy, nutritious, vegan, gluten-free and mouth-watering snack hailing from the Indian State of Gujarat.
Khaman Dhokla step by step
- First of all collect all the ingredients for khaman dhokla batter..
- Then collect all the ingredients for tempering..
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for khaman dhokla and make a batter of it..
- Then grease any plate or any vessel of your choice and pour khaman dhokla's batter into it..
- Meanwhile, heat your steamer by adding water in it and then place that vessel in which you've poured your batter..
- Let it cook for around 20 minutes then switch off the flame and allow it to cool down..
- For tempering, heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan, into it add mustard seeds, asafoetida, green chilli (slited) and let it splatter..
- Then add water and sugar into it and cook it for one boil and switch off the flame..
- Cut your khaman dhokla into square pieces or as per your choice and then drizzle tempering onto it..
- Garnish your khaman dhokla with grated coconut and coriander leaves..
This hearty, healthy Khaman Dhokla is full of my favorite things. Khaman Dhokla – A mouth-watering, delicious, Vegan, nutritious Gujarati steamed cake/Snack recipe which is prepared using chickpea flour and few Indian Spices. This Indian healthy snack can be eaten. Khaman Dhokla (Snacks) recipe, How to make soft Gujarati dhokla Khaman dhokla with detailed step by step photos and video. A famous snack sold in every street of Gujarat.