How to Cook Delicious Masala chips,steamed veggies and pan fried steak
Masala chips,steamed veggies and pan fried steak. Masala chips: indian-style masala fries – so delcious! Kenyan Masala Chips / fries are cooked in a spicy sauce and finished off with fresh lemon juice for that tangy flavor. It is one of those dishes that are so.
Perfectly seasoned, melt-in-your-mouth tender steak with potatoes and broccoli. I sprinkled some Montreal Steak seasoning on both the steak and veggies because I had it on hand. My family loved it and it was so easy! You can have Masala chips,steamed veggies and pan fried steak using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Masala chips,steamed veggies and pan fried steak
- You need of Potatoes as required.
- You need of Veggies(broccoli,carrots,peas,french beans,cauliflower).
- It’s of Steak.
- You need 1 cup of mala.
- It’s 3 tbs of Garlic ginger paste.
- It’s 1 tbs of White vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbs of black pepper crushed.
- Prepare of Dania.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of Garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Place steaks in pan and let sear. Using tongs or a slotted spoon, divide veggies between the two plates. Spoon some of that sauce over each plate, making sure to keep the portions equal (many arguments over 'who got more sauce' whenever we have this–trust me the extra care is warranted). My NY steaks were a bit cold so I added a minute to each side of the steaks.
Masala chips,steamed veggies and pan fried steak step by step
- First prepare your marinade. Season your steak with salt and black pepper..
- Then take your Dania, garlic ginger paste, turmeric, chilli, Garam masala,vinegar and blend..
- Once ready add your mala give a slight blend and pour your mixture to the steak. Let it sit for an hour or two..
- Now wash your veggies cut as desired and steam them. When ready season with salt and black pepper.you can add a tbs of olive oil..
- For the masala chips fry them, first in a separate pan add 1tbs tomato paste, 3tbs tomato sauce, 1clove of garlic crushed, capsicum, chillies, Dania, lemon juice 1tbs and salt. Cook till the paste is thick.Put on low heat add your fries give a good mix and it's ready..
- Now take your steak,heat your pan add oil like ⅛of a cup and put your steak.cook each side for 6-8mins..
- When almost done take some rosemary drop it in your pan and let that aroma mix with your steak..
Chicken steak (also known as pan-fried steak,CFS or country fried steak) is a breaded cutlet dish consisting of a piece of steak (tenderized cube steak) coated with seasoned flour and pan-fried. It is associated with Southern cuisine. The dish gets its name from the fact that the steak is cooked in oil. Pan-fried scallops are given an elegant treatment with peas and cumin foam in this remarkable scallops recipe by award-winning chef, Chris Horridge. Every time I wander the chip aisle of the grocery store, there is some supposedly new twist on the potato chip.