Recipe: Appetizing Spinach and Onion Popeye Salad
Spinach and Onion Popeye Salad.
You can have Spinach and Onion Popeye Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and Onion Popeye Salad
- Prepare 3 of to 4 stalks Spinach.
- It’s 1/3 of Sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 of Fried garlic chips.
- It’s 1 of Rucola (optional).
- It’s 1 of Grated cheese.
- It’s of French dressing.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 2 pinch of Sugar.
- It’s 1/6 tsp of Whole-grain mustard.
Spinach and Onion Popeye Salad instructions
- Rinse the spinach, soak in water for 5 minutes to remove the bitterness, then chop into 4 – 5 cm lengths. Thinly slice the onion, lightly rinse, and drain..
- Combine the dressing ingredients. (The photo shows 5 times the amount of ingredients combined in a lidded, non-leaking container. When shaken, the liquid should be cloudy.).
- Garnish with fried garlic chips and grated cheese, toss with dressing, and serve..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)