Recipe: Perfect Roasted Mustard PRAWN (tawa grilled or oven roasted)
Roasted Mustard PRAWN (tawa grilled or oven roasted). Great recipe for Roasted Mustard PRAWN (tawa grilled or oven roasted). Mustard Prawn is a famous North Indian Tandoori appetizer,Calling "Kasoondi Jinga" or "Sarson wali Jhinga".now i am introducing a version of the same dish,which we make easily in our home kitchen for tawa grilled method. Mustard Prawns Recipe: Mustard Prawn is a scrumptious dish from Maharashtra in which the two main ingredients—prawns and mustard—produce a delectable curry with a distinctive tangy flavour.
Not only it is easy to make but taste absolutely yummy. All you have to do is apply few masala on the prawns and then pan fry them in little oil so the masala actually gets brown and coats prawns well. Meanwhile, blend the English mustard, cornflour and a. You can cook Roasted Mustard PRAWN (tawa grilled or oven roasted) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Mustard PRAWN (tawa grilled or oven roasted)
- You need 6 nos of Prawn – Medium size – (Cleaned with tail).
- Prepare of Ginger Garlic salt Lime Juice Paste , and for first marination.
- You need 2 tsps of Mustard paste -.
- It’s 2 pinchs of Turmeric powder -.
- Prepare 2 Pinchs of Chilly Powder -.
- You need 60 ml of Curd Hang (thick )-.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard Oil -.
- Prepare 2 Pinchs of Garam Masala -.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Mustard sauce: Mix the mustard, salt, pepper and finely chopped garlic, then add the oil little by little, keep mixing so as to obtain an emulsion (like a mayonnaise). If the emulsion does not hold firm, add a bit of rice vinegar and keep mixing. Preparation of the king prawns: With a knife, cut verticaly through the body of each prawn, and devein. Hot & juicy shrimp baked in the oven come out perfectly every time.
Roasted Mustard PRAWN (tawa grilled or oven roasted) instructions
- Put cleaned prawn in a mixing bowl and mix with first marination and keep 15 min..
- Make the second marination adding curd,ginger garlic paste,salt,lemon juice,chilli powder,turmeric powder,mustard paste,mustard oil,garam masala and salt..
- Add the prawn in the marination and keep for another 15 min..
- With the help of skewer cook the marinated prawn in a griller or hot tawa,.
- When become full done,remove from the tawa..
- Serve hot with Tangy Mint chutney.
Enjoy with just salt & pepper, or serve with your favorite cocktail sauce! When we have last-minute guests or I'm looking for an easy dinner to get on the table quickly, I turn to one of my favorite ingredients- shrimp! These roasted vegetables are super easy to make! Mixed vegetables are tossed in an herbed mustard sauce, then roasted until perfectly tender and charred. These roasted vegetables are made in a sheet pan, and make a perfect side dish for any healthy meal!