Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Chocolate lazy cake pop
Chocolate lazy cake pop. The Ultimate Chocolate Cake with Erin McDowell. Amazing Cake Decorating Ideas for Party – So Yummy Chocolate Cake Recipes – So Tasty Recipes. I make my chocolate cake pop recipe from scratch and use my favorite gluten free chocolate cake recipe for the base of the chocolate cake pops.
See more ideas about Cake, Cake pops, Cupcake cakes. Christmas Cake Pops Christmas Goodies Christmas Bulbs Christmas Decorations Lazy Cake Chocolate Biscuit Cake Daisy Cakes Hello Kitty Cake Minecraft Cake. Allow the cake pops to cool upright until ready to serve. You can cook Chocolate lazy cake pop using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate lazy cake pop
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of maida.
- You need 4 tbsp of coca powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 5 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need of Ingredients for chocolate sauce:.
- It’s 2-1/2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 6 tbsp of doodh.
- You need 1 cup of and 2tbsp semi sweet chocolate(chocolate chips).
Once chocolate is hardened, serve the cake pops, or cover them and store them in the fridge for More About This Recipe. Cake pops have been all the rage ever since they burst onto the scene a few years back. In a mixing bowl we put the butter cut into pieces and we combine it with cocoa powder and sweetened condensed milk. These cake pops are what I call 'moreish', they make you feel like having just one more… Here's a video to show you how to make, dip and decorate them.
Chocolate lazy cake pop instructions
- Sab say phelay eik bowl mein maida,coca powder,namak,baking soda,caster sugar ko chan kar dalein.
- Phir ismai vanilla essence,oil,vinegar dal kar achi tarha mix karein.
- Phir is mein water dal kar achi tarha mix karein kay usmai koi bubbles na rahein.
- Phir 8by8 inch kay suqare pan ko achi tarha greze karein or usmai mixture dal kar tap karein phir ap isko low medium heat par 30 mints kay liye bake karein stove par(using thaal today,you can use a big pot as well or phir us par wire rack or biscuit box lid rakhein or uspar pan rakhein or ussay pizza pan say cover karein or us mein koi weight wali cheez rakh dein takey heat bahar na nikaley or 30 mints kay liye bake karein on low medium flame).
- Or agar oven mein bake kareyn gain bake at 350 F or 125 C for 20 – 25 mintues.
- After 30 mintues hm cake mein hm tester dal kar check karein agar tester saaf nikala ha tu cake tiyar ha or agar tester par cake ka material laga wa ha tu ap issay kuch mints or bake karein.
- Phir hm is cake ko achi tarha thanda karein gain or phir eik bowl mein hm is cake ko tor deyen gain bilkul crush kardein gain with the help of your hand(to make crumbs out of it) phir hm ismai 3/4 cup nutella dalein gain(this is added to basically give the mositure and flavour to the cake pops so that it can be rolled easily so if you want you can also used chocolate sauce or any other frosting)or issay bohat achi tarha mix karein gain kay iski dough mein bohat achi si consistency ajaye.
- Phir hm is dough ki choti choti si ball banayen gain or hm sirf ball nahi balkay hm is dough ko bohat sari shape dey saktey hain doughunt cutter say like this.
- Ab hm iski sauce tiyar karein gain uskay liye hm eik bowl mein makhan,doodh,or semi sweet chocolate ko microvave karein gain for 40 seconds kay liye(jin kay pass microvave nahi wo isko double bolier bhi kar saktey hain) chocolate sauce tiyar hain.
- Phir hm nay jo dough ki balls or other shape diye thay hm isko is sauce mein dip karein gain or ussay pisay khopray or pisay badam say garnish karein(ap jis cheez say chachein apni marzi say garnish kar sakti hain) like this.
- Mazedar chocolate lazy cake pop tiyar hain must try this receipe.
GENTLY dip the pop into the chocolate, do not stir it around or it will fall off. Tilt the pop or the cup until it is completely covered in chocolate. These caramel chocolate cake pops are made with chocolate cake and salted caramel buttercream! These chocolate cake pops are really easy to make. The whole idea behind cake pops is to combine cake with frosting, creating a moist 'dough' that's then shaped into a ball.