Recipe: Delicious Chocolate chip microwave pancake
Chocolate chip microwave pancake. Soft and Simple cake Recipe by Kitchen. Pour or spoon batter into fry pan in desired quantity. Flip when top begins to bubble, then cook a minute more.
Mix the butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla in a separate bowl. Melt the butter ahead of time in the microwave or in a little saucepan over the stove. This single serving microwave chocolate chip mug cake starts with a fluffy brown sugar cake base mixed with chocolate chips. You can have Chocolate chip microwave pancake using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip microwave pancake
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of chocolate chips(both white and dark).
- You need of Dry Ingredients :.
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of maida.
- You need 1/2 cup of soya flour.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- It’s as needed of water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of butter.
- It’s of chocolate sauce to serve with.
Chocolate Chip Mug Cake. by Kirbie. See more ideas about Microwave chocolate chip cookie, Food recipies, Yummy food dessert. This microwave chocolate chip cookie is the perfect dessert for one! Use a mug or bowl to mix your microwave cookie dough ingredients, and a plate to cook your microwave cookie.
Chocolate chip microwave pancake step by step
- Seive and mix all the dry ingredients and keep it aside in a air tight container and use it whenever needed. Shelf life is more when in the fridge..
- Now take 3 tablespoons of the dry mixture add water little by little to make a dosa batter consistency. Now grease with butter in a microwavable pan /mould and pour the batter to it and top it off with chocolate chips and microwave on high for 1 1/2 min (time may vary according to the voltage of your microwave) Once done check with a knife or a fork to see to that it comes out clean. If it does cool and serve with chocolate sauce if not put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds more..
Now add your chocolate chips and stir again. Remove your cookie dough to a plate, just dollop it in I tried this and it turned into a pancake. The best chocolate chip pancakes begin with light and fluffy buttermilk pancakes. I am a huge fan of using buttermilk in my pancakes. Stir in the chocolate chips being careful to just gently fold them into the batter.