Recipe: Appetizing Eid Special Chicken DUM Biryani
Eid Special Chicken DUM Biryani. Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani is a World famous Dish, it is made using chicken which is marinated then cooked and then is added to cooked rice and again. In this Chicken Dum Biryani, I have used minimal spices, but kept maximum taste. Hope you will make this style of Biryani for this coming Eid.
It is shared along with step by step details and a video procedure. This is a special eid recipe that can be made for eid. Chicken dum biryani recipe with step by step pictures. You can have Eid Special Chicken DUM Biryani using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eid Special Chicken DUM Biryani
- You need of chicken marination.
- You need 1 kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 300 gm of Curd.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lime Juice.
- It’s 3 tsp of Ginger and Garlic paste.
- Prepare Handful of chopped Coriander leaves.
- Prepare as needed of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need Handful of Fried Onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Green chilli paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare of cooking rice.
- It’s 1 cup of Soak rice for 1/2 hour.
- It’s as needed of Boil water in a large vessel.
- You need 1 tsp of Caraway seeds.
- Prepare 4 of laung/cloves.
- It’s 3 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
Dum biryani, a classic dish of the Mughal Nizams is an eye-catching aromatic rice loved by all. We all love biryani, but when it comes to preparing them most of us, step back because of the tedious process. But trust me, once you learn. Eid special recipe for biryani lovers.
Eid Special Chicken DUM Biryani instructions
- Take a big cooking vessel in which you want to make the biryani..
- Add the oil in which you fried the onions..
- Add the chicken marinade to the oil in the vessel and keep the flame on high..
- Cook for 10 min on high flame and then for 30 min on sim flame..
- On the other flame keep the water for boil and add all the spices as mentioned above. And bring it to boil..
- Add soaked rice and cook until rice is cooked 70%..
- Now add the rice as later into the vessel where the chicken is cooking on sim flame..
- Now add fried onion, coriander, mint and kesar coloured water on the rice..
- One close the vessel with silver foil and with the lid and place a hot vessel in which you drained the hot water..
- Place and old tawa on the bottom of the vessel and now cool the biryani for 30 min on slow flame..
- After 30min turn off the flame and let it cool for 20min. And then you can open the lid..
- Hot Dum biryani ready to serve..
In Pakistan, Karachi special biryani is the most demanding and popular. Now you can serve this chicken biryani with 'biryani raita' and the green salad. It's a simple and easy recipe of biryani that you can easily try even if you are the beginner. Chicken Dum Biryani, Eid dhuhu chicken dum biryani hadaalan varah meeruvaane. Kolkata Chicken Biryani or Bengali style Chicken Dum Biryani is an epitome of indulgence in delicate delicious food.