How to Make Delicious Fattoush
Fattoush. Food Cravings Ultimate Fattoush Salad(Armenian Recipe) DIY Best Fattoush Salad! Lebanon's most famous salad, fattoush, is a juicy, crunchy mix of herbs, cucumber, tomatoes, and pita, bright with the flavor of sumac. Fattoush is a simple salad made with traditional pita bread as a base on which the rest of the ingredients are built on.
Fattoush is one of the most well known Middle Eastern salads and a standard dish on the 'mezza' (small dishes) table. It's a colorful tossed salad with a lemony garlic dressing, and if you've never. Fattoush includes vegetables and herbs according to season and taste. You can have Fattoush using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fattoush
- It’s 4 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of pomegranate molasses (optional).
- You need 2 teaspoon of sumac (ground).
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar.
- You need Half of palm full of dried mint (lol) add more if like.
- It’s of Eye the extra virgin olive oil as you pour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt (add more if like).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper (add more if like).
- It’s of Veggies.
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatos sliced down middle.
- Prepare of Romain Lettuce.
- Prepare of Yellow and orange bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 of Long skinny cucumber (idk the name).
- It’s of Scallions chopped.
- It’s of Parsley.
- Prepare of Pita chips on top (not seen in photo).
The vegetables are cut into relatively large pieces compared to tabbouleh which. Order Fattoush from Ricky's in Chisinau. Fattoush. *The products in the image are for presentation. In the Middle East, this chopped salad is eaten at almost every meal.
Fattoush step by step
- Chop all vegetables.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Mix veggies.
- Add all your dry/wet ingredients. With veggies.
- Then mix.
- Don’t forget to taste as you go because you don’t want it to be too tart/sour.
Should yours include radishes, peppers or both? And is it a no-no to add feta? Yuval B. is drinking a Golden by Taybeh Brewing Company at Fattoush (Fattoush (פטוש)). Quite a few years ago, I used to work at a bank in Troy, MI and there used to be a Lebanese restaurant called La Shish nearby. That's where I had my first Fattoush Salad.