Recipe: Perfect Corn- peas potatino
Corn- peas potatino. In the Kenyan language of Kikuyu, irio just means "food." But in daily use, it means a quick dish of the region's staples: mashed potatoes, corn, peas, and greens. Irio is perfectly at home alongside roasted or grilled meats, but if you want some meatless protein, stir about a cup of frozen and thawed lima beans directly into the mash. Kartoffelgemüse mit Erbsen, Mohrrüben und Mais in German.
So it 's not surprising that someone thought of a recipe that combines both of these sides in one dish. Add the corn, peas, red peppers, and potatoes. Peel the potatoes and cut each into four Put the potatoes, Peas, and corn in a large pot and add enough water to almost cover the potatoes. You can have Corn- peas potatino using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn- peas potatino
- You need of Creamy smashed potatoes-.
- Prepare 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- You need to taste of Salt according.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of curd.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- You need of Coriander for garnishing.
- It’s of Masala sausage salad.
- It’s 3-4 of chicken sausages cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiled corn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiled peas.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
Bring corn and peas to a boil. Reduce and simmer until both are cooked. If you're using dried peas like me, cook them separately according to the package directions, then add them to the cooked corn. Drain and mix into the prepared mashed potatoes (I added butter, cream, salt and pepper to mine).
Corn- peas potatino instructions
- HEALTHY BREAKFAST RECIPE: RECIPE : • Creamy mashed potatoes- Initially mash the boiled potatoes well, add salt and set it aside. Heat a saucepan add butter, then to it add the mashed potatoes. Pour curd and lime juice. Mix well in low heat. Add salt and chaat masala(optional). Serve hot and add the coriander leaves kept for garnishing. •Masala sausage salad- Heat a saucepan, add olive oil. Add the cut sausages and boiled corns and peas into the saucepan..
- Toss till the sausages turn golden brown. Add salt as and when needed. Finally serve with bread and chilled mango juice..
Then add both the corn kernels and shelled peas to a microwave safe dish and proceed with the recipe until the vegetables are hot and the butter is melted. If you have any leftovers, you can store this dish in a sealed container in the refrigerator for a few days. If you're feeling creative, add a few other veggies to the. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender.