Recipe: Tasty Sundae Cupcakes
You can have Sundae Cupcakes using 21 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sundae Cupcakes
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 11/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of lemon juice/vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of full fat milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter melted and cooled.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s of For Frosting.
- Prepare 3 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of soft unsalted butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of For Chocolate sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate chips/chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soft butter.
- You need as needed of Sprinkles, Cherries and Waffles to Garnish.
Sundae Cupcakes instructions
- Sieve flours, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Blend Sugar and butter in a bowl for 4-5 minutes.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time and blend until pale and frothy. Add vanilla and blend.
- Add lemon juice/vinegar and milk. Blend well.
- Gradually add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the batter into prepared cupcake mold filling upto 1/2 level.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes in preheated oven at 170 until done.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- For Frosting.
- Blend sugar and butter in a bowl until creamy.
- Add milk and vanilla extract, blend well.
- Using icecream scoop, scoop the frosting on top of cup cakes and chill for 20 minutes.
- Microwave Chocolate and butter in a bowl for 40 sec. Whisk until lump free.
- Drizzle Chocolate Sauce on top of frosting.
- Add Sprinklers on top.
- Garnish with Cherries and waffles on top. Serve delicious sundae cupcakes.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)