Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Cod in Herbed Lemon Wine Sauce
Cod in Herbed Lemon Wine Sauce.
You can cook Cod in Herbed Lemon Wine Sauce using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cod in Herbed Lemon Wine Sauce
- You need of Fish.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Old Bay seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Herbes de Provence.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of red onion, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh ginger, grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped lemon (both the rind and the pulp).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice, freshly squeezed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- It’s 2 of sprigs fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh dill, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
Cod in Herbed Lemon Wine Sauce instructions
- For fish-Rinse and pat dry fish. Coat both sides with salt & seasonings..
- Pan saute fish in olive oil over medium high heat for about 5 to 6 minutes per side. Remove from heat and set aside on paper towels..
- For sauce-Heat the oil in a medium sauce pan over medium high heat. Add onion, lemon, and ginger. Saute for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is slightly transclucent..
- Stir in chicken stock, wine, lemon juice, honey, butter and soy sauce. Whisk until well combined. Add in herbs..
- Bring to a low boil then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Plate fish and spoon sauce over top. Garnish with cooked or fresh rosemary sprigs and enjoy..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)