Recipe: Delicious Lemon orange fish tikka
Lemon orange fish tikka. Try this recipe with and without gravy. Fish tikka is an easy & healthy Indian non-vegetarian appetizer recipe – Fish Tikka is made with pieces of fish marinated in a spicy hung yoghurt marinade. Fish tikka tastes best with green chutney, a squeeze of lemon juice and onions.
Ingredients for Tandoori Fish Tikka: Fish – I prefer to use fresh fish but frozen can be used too once thawed. Remove the broiled fish from the oven (Now orange-red in color with charred marks). Place freshly cooked fish on the serving tray, sprinkle evenly with lemon juice and some cumin powder. fish tikka recipe to make healthy, delicious and a great starter, can be used to make fish tikka masala recipe too, step by photos included. You can have Lemon orange fish tikka using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon orange fish tikka
- It’s 300 grams of fish chunks – any type, without throne.
- You need 1 cup of hung curd.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of orange rime.
- Prepare 1 of whole lime – lime juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare as required of fresh coriander and orange slice for garnishing.
Tikkas in the pictures are made using salmon, you can use any fish of your choice, but large boneless fish is all that is needed to make good tikka. Tandoori Fish Tikka is marinaded in chilli, cumin and coriander. This tasty tikka dish is great for pescatarians and those looking for a healthy meal. Serve the Tandoori fish tikka over roti with a sprinkle of lemon juice or chaat masala & serve with mint chutney.
Lemon orange fish tikka instructions
- Firstly take a bowl, add fish, and wash it properly..
- Now take a mixing bowl, add hung curd, orange rime, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, garam masala, green chilli and honey to it and mix it properly..
- After this add fish chunks to this masala and marinate it for nearly 4-5 hour..
- Once fish get properly marinated, then prepare your tandoor, and fix fish chunks in squires and roast it till brown..
- Or if you don’t have tandoor then you can also shallow fry this in a fry..
- Serve this hot and crispy fish tikka, with green salad and any kind of dip..
Orange Roughy is an endangered fish and should not be consumed until it has recovered sufficiently from overfishing. Try this recipe with another fish that is not having an large. Mushroom tikka recipe with video – This is a very easy recipe. You just need to marinate the This mushroom tikka recipe is an adaptation of the famous amritsari fish or Amritsari maachli When serving, always remember to sprinkle some chaat masala and lemon juice on the tandoori mushrooms. The word Tikka means bits, pieces or chunks and chicken tikka is an easy dish in which chicken chunks are marinated in spices and grilled on skewers.