Easiest Way to Make Delicious Clam pasta with garlic & wine
Clam pasta with garlic & wine. The sweet clams are steamed in a light broth of fresh tomatoes, onion, garlic, and white wine and served with spaghetti or linguine pasta. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions and have it ready around the same time as the clams or just a bit before. Soak the clams in a bowl of cold water.
Meanwhile, soak clams in cold water. Add spaghetti to boiling water, and cook until slightly underdone; pasta will finish cooking in sauce. Meanwhile, place a large saucepan over medium-low heat, and add olive oil, garlic and chili pepper. You can have Clam pasta with garlic & wine using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Clam pasta with garlic & wine
- You need of Garlic cloves & white onions diced.
- You need of Parsley finely chopped.
- Prepare of Lemon zest.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of teaspoons Butter.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- You need of White wine you drink to love.
Sauté gently, reducing heat if necessary so garlic does not brown. Zucchini pasta, spiralized into beautiful, twirlable vegetable noodles, was practically made for people like me. People that like to make their pasta and eat it too. Today's recipe for zucchini pasta with garlic clam sauce is from my friend Ali's, a fellow Italian, incredibly successful (and inspiring.
Clam pasta with garlic & wine step by step
- Prep all ingredients in advance.
- Heat pan to medium high, olive oil, garlic & onion to sweat it out while pasta is a couple of minutes from done.
- Place a couple or three handful of clams (proportionally according to your liking). Turn to high heat then pour in the wine while you take a sip:). Put on the cover and let it come to boil.
- In goes the butter, lemon zest, parsley.
- Either mix in the pasta or pour the clams & goodness over a bed of pasta.
- No salt needed.
You may wonder why I'm sharing an Italian recipe as I mostly share Japanese recipes here on my blog. Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan heat the olive oil over medium heat. When it's hot, add garlic and red chili pepper. Reduce heat to medium low and sauté until fragrant. This healthy spaghetti with clam sauce recipe incorporates a few twists that make it extra-delicious.