How to Cook Appetizing Pancakes with Chocolate Chips
Pancakes with Chocolate Chips. Pour or spoon batter into fry pan in desired quantity. Flip when top begins to bubble, then cook a minute more. You can serve chocolate chip pancakes with maple syrup like plain pancakes.
Mini chocolate chips turn your breakfast pancakes into a special treat. This is my favorite pancake recipe that I make for my family and friends. They are soft, fluffy, and very easy to make. You can cook Pancakes with Chocolate Chips using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pancakes with Chocolate Chips
- You need 256 grams (2 cups) of flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 17 grams (4 teaspoons) of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 300 ml (1 1/4 cups) of milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 handful of chocolate chips.
The chocolate chips can be substituted with frozen blueberries that have been thawed. The BEST Chocolate Chip Pancakes you'll ever try! This easy to follow pancake recipe yields super delicious and totally amazing pancakes every time! Ultra fluffy and filled with chocolate chips, these pancakes are so much better than a box mix!
Pancakes with Chocolate Chips instructions
- Mix everything in a bowl..
- Lop mix scoop-by-scoop into buttered skillet on medium heat, turning when you see bubbles. Cook until light brown..
This easy chocolate chip pancakes recipe from scratch makes the best chocolate chip pancakes ever! They are so fluffy with a perfect texture and full of chocolate chips! Once you try these amazing pancakes, you'll never make them any other way! These fluffy chocolate pancakes are the perfect way for a chocolate lover to start their day! Thick and full of melty chocolate in each bite, this simple I also make a chocolate ganache sauce to drizzle on top of the pancakes while they are warm.