How to Make Yummy Lemon Garlic Pork
Lemon Garlic Pork. This lemon garlic pork roast is reminiscent of those Sunday night dinners with my parents, and it's something that I brought into my home and love to share with my husband. This lemon garlic marinade is SO GOOD with grilled pork chops – though also excellent with chicken and lamb so I've have notes for marinating times and cooking directions for those too. Lemon Garlic Pork Chops – Thick boneless pork chops marinated in lemon and garlic, and then seared to perfection.
Pork Without Hidden Sodium: I made a special trip to our natural grocery store to buy sustainably raised pork. Recipes like this lemon garlic pork chop marinade has made my meal planning so simple. Whenever I don't know what to make for dinner, I'm happy that I have frozen, marinated pork chops ready. You can have Lemon Garlic Pork using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Pork
- It’s of 1 lb Pork Shoulder, sliced in 1 inch.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic, roughly crushed.
- Prepare 4 slices of Lemon, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need of 1/2 cup White wine.
- It’s of 1/2 teaspoon Honey or Maple syrup.
- You need of 1/2 teaspoon Salt.
First, the pork chops are coated in flour and fried. Then they are cooked with garlic, butter and lemon. Pork loin seasoned with lemon and garlic is roasted over potatoes, carrots, onions, and white asparagus for a simple but delicious meal. The pork turned out very tender, which always makes me happy — pork is so lean these days, it's In medium bowl, combine oil, wine, lemon juice, minced garlic, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste.
Lemon Garlic Pork instructions
- Rub the pork with the salt, then let it sit in room temperature for 20-30 min..
- Put all the ingredients into the pot, and start cooking on the high heat until it comes to boil, then turn into the low heat. Simmer for 30-40 min with lid. Please take care not to be dry during simmering. If the water is vaporized before the meat turns tender, you can add some water or wine..
In this post I'm sharing my Lemon Garlic Pork Chops. These pork chops are baked and broiled and need very few ingredients. You can use boneless or bone in pork chops, it doesn't matter. Lemon Garlic Pork TenderloinI Wash You Dry. pork tenderloin, olive oil, salt, minced garlic, lemon juice Honey Garlic Pork Tenderloin MarinadeThe Kitchen Magpie. lemon juice, minced garlic, soy. Season pork with salt and pepper, then coat with flour, shaking off excess.