Recipe: Perfect Red Wine Sangria
Red Wine Sangria.
You can have Red Wine Sangria using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Wine Sangria
- It’s 1/2 of apple (cut into small pieces).
- You need 1/2 of orange (cut into slices).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of brandy/whisky/rum.
- Prepare 750 ml of bottle red wine.
- It’s 1 cup of Ice to chill.
Red Wine Sangria instructions
- Add chopped apples, oranges, orange juice and sugar in a jar..
- Using a wooden spoon, muddle the ingredients together..
- Add red wine and stir well..
- Now add the whisky/rum/brandy in and stir again..
- If you're want to serve it immediately, then add ice and serve. Or alternatively, you can keep it in the fridge and serve when cold..
- Note: The sangria should be consumed within 24-28 hours of making it..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)