How to Cook Delicious Pumpkin Pancake
Pumpkin Pancake. We ate Pumpkin pancakes at the restaurant, IHOP, last winter. I have searched for recipes to try and duplicate the pancakes. This recipe took the first place ribbon!
What happens when you combine pumpkin, (the ultimate fall flavor) and pancakes (a beloved breakfast dish)? Pumpkin Pancakes that are soft, fluffy, brimming with sweet pumpkin flavor, and deliciously spiced. Plus they're quick and easy to throw together. You can cook Pumpkin Pancake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pancake
- You need 2 of nellies eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1 of scoop vanilla protein powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of carob chips or chocolate chip.
- It’s 1 of sweeteners of choice, I used monk fruit.
These and my Pumpkin Muffins create the ultimate fall. This pumpkin pancake recipe is totally vegan! Pumpkin is the perfect natural egg replacer. It gives these pancakes moisture and lift, so they're light and fluffy, even without eggs!
Pumpkin Pancake step by step
- Mix everything together . Add water to the mixture if not mixing well.
- Pour the entire recipe on the pan to make one big pancake.
- Cook in a pan on medium heat fully browned cooked.
Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes with pumpkin puree and warm fall spices are an easy way to enjoy the delicious flavors of fall! Fluffy pumpkin spiced pancakes are the perfect breakfast in the Fall. Creamy buttermilk pumpkin pancakes are a warm, comforting breakfast drizzled with real maple syrup. Easy homemade pumpkin pancakes recipe that's not too sweet and has a hint of spice. How to make extra fluffy, delicious pumpkin pancakes from scratch.