How to Cook Tasty Brownie Batter Pancakes
Brownie Batter Pancakes. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Cook until browned on both sides. The next time you're in the mood for pancakes, give them a chocolate twist!
Her recipes are a great fit for Skinnytaste as they are all healthy and low fat, but she also brings something else to the table… all her recipes are vegan! Brownie batter pancakes are the perfect fluffy, chocolatey, and decadent pancakes – topped with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and sprinkles, they're perfect for a birthday breakfast! Pin these Brownie Batter Pancakes for Later! You can have Brownie Batter Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brownie Batter Pancakes
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dark Cocoa.
- You need pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 82 1/2 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of Chocolate Chips (Optional).
Grease lightly with a non-stick cooking spray. Heat a nonstick pan over low-medium heat with cooking oil spray. Place a pan or griddle on medium heat. Immediately place a cookie in the middle of the batter.
Brownie Batter Pancakes instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients toghether..
- In another bowl mix all the wet ingredients..
- Add step 2 to step 1 and mix till there are no lumps..
- Pan fry on a medium heat till cooked..
Add just enough batter on top of the dough in order to cover it. Flip the pancake when you start to see bubbles on top of the batter. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Judge by eye and memory.you want a thick liquid (between thin texture of water and thick texture of brownie batter). Test by making a small pancake.