Recipe: Appetizing Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes
Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes. The following recipe takes advantage of zucchini's aforementioned neutral flavor, plus its soft texture, to create nicely dense, dark-chocolate bread. These outstanding double chocolate cupcakes are going to give you a toothache, and have you begging for more! This zucchini cupcake recipe is a favorite so far, as it is over-the-top chocolatey.
My only substitution was buttermilk, since I never buy it. Turns out you CAN have your cake and eat it too. This chocolate cake is not only dairy and gluten free, it also has a sneaky healthy ingredient in it. You can have Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes using 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes
- Prepare of Dry mix:.
- It’s 2 cup of Buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder and soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sea salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cocoa.
- It’s of Wet.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground flax.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Warm water (mix with flax to make egg).
- You need 1/4 cup of Favourite oil: butter, grape seed, coconut etc..
- Prepare 1 of Banana smashed or 1/2 c applesauce.
- It’s 2 cup of Non dairy milk of choice add more as needed.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice or Apple cider vinegar mixed with milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Maple syrup or sweetener or choice.
- You need of Fold in:.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Grated zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips: dark, dairy free.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
This moist and fudgy double chocolate zucchini bread will raise a huge question. How on earth are there vegetables in THIS?! This chocolate zucchini bread is incredibly moist and fudge-like. Filled with shredded zucchini and no one will be any the wiser.
Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes step by step
- Mix dry in bowl, turn on grill to hear, mix wet in another bowl, combine then fold in add ins. Add extra milk as needed. Let sit for at least 10 mins. Pour on hot greased griddle and cook for about three mins on each side. Whip up some coconut cream to serve with..
I've been enjoying the buckwheat and chocolate pairing for years, by ordering a chocolate buckwheat crêpe for dessert at crêperies (Brittany again!). This gluten-free double chocolate cookie recipe is made with buckwheat flour! These amazing cookies taste like brownies. If you buy buckwheat flour to make these beauties, she has nine other buckwheat recipes in her book, and I have buckwheat pancakes, waffles and crêpes. And zucchini, so I could bake treats like these Healthy Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins !