How to Make Appetizing fruit salad with port wine
fruit salad with port wine. Peel wash and cut in small cube shapes. Put the fruit in a glass bowl add the orange juice the sugar and the port mix carefully. Here is how you cook that.
In the early days of the wine trade, lengthy sea voyages often turned wines to Food. You'll love this fruit salad for summer picnics, Holidays and for family celebrations. Place all fruit in a bowl, pour wine/brandy over the top and toss ingredients together gently. You can have fruit salad with port wine using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of fruit salad with port wine
- You need 5 cup of you choice of fruits.
- You need 1/4 of port wine.
- It’s 1 cup of natural orange juice.
- It’s 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
These fantastic fruit salad recipes include peach-and-fennel slaw, spicy green mangoes and caramelized watermelon. Food and Wine presents a new network of food pros delivering the most cookable recipes and delicious ideas online. View top rated Port wine sauce dried fruit recipes with ratings and reviews. Matching cocktails and wines with various foods.
fruit salad with port wine step by step
- peel wash and cut in small cube shapes.
- put the fruit in a glass bowl add the orange juice the sugar and the port mix carefully.
- take to fridge about 3hours before serve.
- if you decide to add banana add it only before you serve.
- can sprinkled with mint to if you like.
Fruit AND Veggie Salads. don't get enough of!, main ingredient: Fruits, cook. So you really want to make something fun, healthy, and presents beautifully? Ladle warm dressing and figs over salads and serve. Recipe by Riverwood in Blowing Rock NC. Sprinkle the salad with the Stilton and drizzle with some of the Port Vinaigrette.