Recipe: Yummy American Pancakes With Chocolate Chips
American Pancakes With Chocolate Chips. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. In a small saucepan, combine the butter and milk. Place over low heat just until warm and the butter is melted.
Try mini chocolate chips, milk, dark, or even white chocolate chips. More Breakfast Options If you like the rustic flavor cornmeal lends to food, try this johnnycake recipe. Fluffy American pancakes with chocolate chips and strawberries. You can have American Pancakes With Chocolate Chips using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of American Pancakes With Chocolate Chips
- Prepare 11/2 cups of all purpose flour+ 3 tsp baking powder.
- Prepare of No baking powder needed if you use self raising.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of sugar(You can add more if you please).
- It’s 11/4 cup of milk, buttermilk, or water.
- It’s 1-2 of eggs.
- Prepare of I tsp veg oil or 2 tsp melted butter.
- You need of Cinnamon-Optional.
- It’s of Chocolate chips.
And to celebrate the best, most tasty day of the whole year being so close, I've got a recipe for the greatest ever fluffy American pancakes. Seriously, I've had several people tell me these are the best pancakes. Preheat fry pan (griddle or skillet for Americans). Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
American Pancakes With Chocolate Chips instructions
- Sift your dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix well and create a well..
- Beat your eggs, add in the milk, chocolate chips, and butter or oil. Mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients gradually. Mix till well incorporated.
- Let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- Get your pan. No need to use oil if you have a non-stick pan. For the other pans, put in a little oil..
- Pour in about a 1/4 cup of the mixture to the pan. You can use a serving pan to measure the batter..
- Do not spread your mixture once in the pan. Let it cook on one side before flipping. You will it bubbling on the uncooked side..
- Turn to the other side and cook for about 3-5 mins.
- Serve with a drizzle maple syrup or honey.
Mix together wet ingredients and beat into dry mixture until smooth. Combine the eggs, buttermilk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Chocolate chip pancakes are a sweet and indulgent treat to make on pancake day. They're light, fluffy, and packed with smooth chocolate chips. Chocolate chips – Mini or regular chocolate chips work perfectly.