Recipe: Yummy Light and Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Light and Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes. I hope your weekend is off to a great start. Because that's what friends are for, right? I made these light and fluffy chocolate chip pancakes for dinner a few nights ago and knew after one bite they HAD to be on the blog.
Chocolate chip pancake-making in slow-mo below. hehe. Learn how to make these delicious and fluffy chocolate chip pancakes that's the perfect way to start off your morning! Mini chocolate chips make these pancakes extra special. You can have Light and Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Light and Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Prepare 2 cups of All-purpose flour –.
- You need 1/2 cup of Granulated sugar –.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda –.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs-.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder –.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder-.
- You need 1.5 cups of Whole milk –.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla extract –.
- It’s 1 cup of Semi-sweet chocolate chips-.
- You need as needed of Maple syrup/pancake syrup/honey – for serving.
- Prepare To taste of Salt-.
- It’s As needed of Butter-.
To up the ante, try one of the easy For lighter, fluffier pancake batter, separate the eggs. Chocolate Chip Pancakes – Light, fluffy, homemade pancakes that are loaded with chocolate chips. An indulgent breakfast idea that tastes amazing topped with sliced bananas, peanut butter and syrup. They're light, fluffy and loaded with rich chocolate chips.
Light and Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes step by step
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients – the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, milk, and vanilla extract. Stir the wet mixture into the dry ingredients until everything is well combined. Add the chocolate chips and combine well. Do not over mix the batter..
- Grease the griddle or pan with butter. Pour a scoop of the batter onto the pan. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes until small bubbles form on the top. Flip on the other side and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Repeat with the remaining pancake batter. Serve the fluffy pancakes with syrup and extra chocolate chips..
Seriously the best recipe out there! These Chocolate Chip Pancakes start with my easy pancake batter with pantry staples that is famous. Then we add in a few chocolate chips which is Chocolate Chip Pancakes – Julie's Eats & Treats ®. Light, fluffy homemade pancakes loaded with chocolate chips. Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Pancakes made fluffy and light with plain Greek yogurt in the batter.