Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Butter lemon basa fish
Butter lemon basa fish. An incredible , super quick Lemon Butter Sauce for fish made with browned butter and lemon. It has a rich, nutty, buttery taste balance with freshness from lemon. Lemon Butter Swai Fish – tender and moist pan fried fish with lemon butter sauce.
Or, use pats of butter that will melt during the Lemony baked basa is great over salad greens or in a fish taco too! Doesn't it just shriek healthy goodness? You'll see just how easy it is to make in this. You can have Butter lemon basa fish using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butter lemon basa fish
- Prepare 300 gm of basa fish fillet cut into pieces.
- Prepare of For marination.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder optional.
- You need of For butter lemon sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon.
- You need 4-5 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream/ full fat milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of black Pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
- It’s of For fish fry.
- It’s as needed of Olive oil/butter for saute fry.
My favorite fish for this is tilipia, but any white fish filets would work. It is perfect with rice and a green vegetable. I found a website that has a picture of the Knorr seasoning (it doesn't seem to have Swiss in the name anymore). Creamy Lemon Butter Sauce for Fish and Seafood.
Butter lemon basa fish step by step
- Basa fish pieces marinate with listed marinated ingredients and keep for at least 15 mins and get ready for butter lemon sauce..
- Saute fry fish pieces. Basa is very soft fish, so be careful when you flip it..
- First heat 1 tsp butter and add onions and garlic, fry untill onions translucent. Add wine heat up the flame and cook for 3-4 mins. Slow the heat, add rest of butter, and cream. Cook for 2 more mins. Before switch of the flame add lemon juice, black pepper and parsley, salt and sugar, fish pieces and cook 1 more min with high flame. Adjust seasoning as per taste..
- Garnish with some lemon slices. Enjoy hot with plain rice or pulao rice or fried rice..
Take a fillet of basa and lay in on some aluminium foil. Season the fish with sea salt and black pepper and sprinkle with lemon juice and top with the margerine. Lemon butter baked fish is the perfect, easy sheet pan dinner recipe. Baked with asparagus and a delicious lemon butter sauce. Baking the fish with the lemon butter sauce and asparagus means you can add one more side dish (if you wish) or keep it as it is for a light, gluten-free and low carb.