Recipe: Appetizing A Slightly Grown-up Wine Grape Jello
A Slightly Grown-up Wine Grape Jello.
You can have A Slightly Grown-up Wine Grape Jello using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A Slightly Grown-up Wine Grape Jello
- It’s 1000 ml of Grape juice (100% juice).
- It’s 50 of to 70 grams Sugar.
- It’s 15 grams of Gelatin.
- Prepare 200 ml of Red wine.
- Prepare 1 of Grapes (canned are fine).
A Slightly Grown-up Wine Grape Jello instructions
- Soften the gelatin in 100 ml of water (not listed)..
- If using fresh grapes, peel. If using canned, drain. Put the grapes in the containers you'll be using for the jello..
- Put the sugar in a pan. Adjust the amount of sugar to taste! Put in a little to begin with; you can add more (at Step 6 or so) later!.
- Add 1/4 to 1/3 of the grape juice to the pan and mix lightly. Heat until it's about 50 °C. Don't let it boil, it should be just hot to the touch..
- Add the softened gelatin from Step 1 to the pan, and mix well to dissolve. Turn off the heat and dissolve the gelatin with in residual heat..
- Add the rest of the grape juice as well as the red wine..
- If serving the jello to children, swap the wine for more juice, or bring the wine to a boil separately to evaporate the alcohol..
- Pour the liquid into the prepared containers, and chill until set..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)