Recipe: Perfect Pancakes and Strawberry Chocolate Pecan syrup
Pancakes and Strawberry Chocolate Pecan syrup.
You can cook Pancakes and Strawberry Chocolate Pecan syrup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pancakes and Strawberry Chocolate Pecan syrup
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 cups of liquid milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 40 gram of butter melted (melt butter inside a microwave).
- It’s of For Topping:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of strawberries.
- It’s handful of pecan.
- It’s handful of walnut.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 cube of butter.
Pancakes and Strawberry Chocolate Pecan syrup step by step
- In a big bowl, add Liquid milk, sugar, salt, butter and eggs, whisk till everything is mixed together then set aside.
- Sieve flour into the liquid mixture or sieve flour separately and add to the liquid mixture in 3 batches making sure to mix the barter properly..
- Using a non stick pan, place it on low heat and once its hot, add 1/4 cup of barter and flip over once you start to see bubbles on the barter.
- Remove from heat once its done and complete the process till you are done.
- For topping: In a small saucer, add sugar, butter, chocolate and diced strawberry into sauce and place on heat, stir continously till you can split the chocolate caramel sauce.
- In between, add the pecan and walnut and remove from heat after 3 minutes.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)