How to Make Tasty Swai in Lemon Butter Sauce
Swai in Lemon Butter Sauce.
You can have Swai in Lemon Butter Sauce using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Swai in Lemon Butter Sauce
- It’s 3 of swai fillets.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of of pepper.
- You need of Lemon Butter Sauce.
- Prepare 3 large of lemons.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
Swai in Lemon Butter Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Wash and dry swai fillets..
- Brush fillets on both sides with olive oil..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Arrange fillets in buttered (I use pam nonstick cooking spray instead) pan and place in oven..
- Bake fillets for 20 minutes..
- In a pan add the wine and lemon juice, cooking over medium heat. When it comes to a boil, turn down to a low simmer..
- Turn off the heat and stir in tablespoon of butter and olive oil..
- When fillets are fully cooked, remove from oven & drizzle lemon butter sauce over them..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)