Recipe: Yummy Greek Lemon Chicken
Greek Lemon Chicken.
You can cook Greek Lemon Chicken using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek Lemon Chicken
- Prepare of Marinade.
- You need 1 cup of White Wine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 3 clove of Crushed Garlic.
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare 8 of Chicken Breast Tenders.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mustard.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 of Egg Yolks.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Grated Lemon Peel.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dill.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parsely.
- You need 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 5 oz of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of Angel Hair Pasta.
- You need 8 slice of Muenster Cheese.
Greek Lemon Chicken step by step
- Combine marinade ingredients. Add chicken and marinade for up to 12 hours..
- Remove chicken from marinade. Heat oil in skillet and saute chicken until tender..
- Cook pasta according to package directions..
- In a saucepan melt 2T butter. Blend in flour and salt to create a roux. Add mustard and slowly add milk, stirrying until thick and smooth..
- Combine egg yolks, lemon peel and lemon juice in a small bowl. Add a small amount of roux, then wisk egg mixuture into roux and bring to a gentle boil..
- Remove from heat and add dill and parsley. When parsely wilts stir in sour cream..
- To cooked pasta add 1/4 C melted butter, feta and 3/4 C sauce. Mix well and put into 9 x 13 baking dish..
- Top pasta with chicken, remaining sauce and Muenster Cheese. Place under broiler until cheese is golden brown. Cut into squares and serve..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)