Recipe: Appetizing Risotto with mascarpone, lemon and king prawns
Risotto with mascarpone, lemon and king prawns. Indulge in this luxurious Lemon Risotto with Mascarpone. Rich, creamy, and tangy – Its bright flavor makes a perfect vegetarian entrée or a delicious side dish. I just made risotto with asparagus and mascarpone but I love the addition of the lemon and saffron.
Delicious risotto dish with fennel, lemon zest, lemon juice, parmesan and mascarpone. Learn how to prepare this Risotto with Lemons and Mascarpone Cheese recipe like a pro. Heat the butter in a large heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat. You can have Risotto with mascarpone, lemon and king prawns using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Risotto with mascarpone, lemon and king prawns
- It’s 400 gr of arborio or carnaroli rice.
- It’s 12 of raw king prawn tails.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- It’s of Chives.
- Prepare 1 of shallot.
- It’s 1 table spoon of mascarpone cheese.
- You need of Oil.
- It’s Glass of white wine.
Sauté the lemon pieces quickly and add the rice. This risotto is very creamy and rich with just a hint of sharpness. The prosciutto adds a pleasant, delicate sweetness. It is important that the ham does not Leave it until the very last minute before placing the ham on top of the rice ( LISA BARBER ).
Risotto with mascarpone, lemon and king prawns step by step
- Clean the prawn tails (e.g. remove the skin, head etc.) and leave the very end bit attached. Make an incision on the back of the prawn so it will open once it is cooked. Prepare a vegetable stock and if you have the prawns head and shells add it to the stock for extra flavour. Cut the shallots and fry with a little oil..
- Toast the rice and then add it to the onions. Add a glass of white wine and cook until the wine evaporates.
- Add a ladle of stock and keep adding until risotto is cooked. 3 minutes before rice is ready put the zest of 1 lemon and stir. In a pan put a table spoon of olive oil and cook the prawn for about 3 min turning them on each side..
- When the rice is cooked add 1 tablespoon of mascarpone cheese and stir vigorously then set a side for one minute. Add the juice from one lemon to the prawns and cook for further 30 seconds..
- To plate up, put risotto at the bottom then 3 prawns on the top with tails facing up. Scoop the lemon and prawns juice from the pan and add to the top followed by a bit of lemon zest and a sprinkle of chives..
Risotto with mascarpone, lemon and prosciutto. Divide the risotto among bowls and top with the prosciutto and reserved herbs. The most simple of seafood risottos, yet so elegant. Lemons are a popular pairing with seafood in Italy, especially along the Amalfi coast. Wash the prawns under cold water and dry with kitchen paper.