How to Make Delicious Easy Chicken Breast Lemon Sauté
Easy Chicken Breast Lemon Sauté. Easy Lemon Herb Baked Chicken Breast is a quick meal that is healthy and oh so delicious! It is perfect for busy schedules or just because it is so good!_ CHICKEN BREAST- Cut chicken breast into tenderloins (tenders). Season the chicken on both sides (you should have some seasoning leftover).
It can be dressed in so many different ways. We love this lemon herb recipe because it has a little tang and is also The secret to juicy baked chicken breast is to cook it at a high temperature, blasting it with heat over a short period of time. These chicken breasts are broiled to perfection in just minutes and are served with a simple seasoned lemon and butter sauce. You can have Easy Chicken Breast Lemon Sauté using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Breast Lemon Sauté
- Prepare 300 grams of Sliced chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of Flour (cake flour).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ☆Lemon juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ☆Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆White wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Soup stock granules.
- You need 5 of leaves Italian parsley.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Pat the chicken breasts with paper towels to dry. Put a chicken breast between two sheets of plastic wrap and gently pound with a meat mallet or another type of heavy. Tonight, try Ina Garten's surprisingly easy Lemon Chicken Breasts, infused with the flavors of France's Provence region, from Barefoot Contessa Pat the chicken breasts dry and place them skin side up over the sauce. Brush the chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle them liberally with salt.
Easy Chicken Breast Lemon Sauté step by step
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper (not listed), then cut into your preferred size. Coat with flour and set aside..
- Mix together the ingredients marked ☆.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, then sauté the flour-coated chicken until both sides are lightly browned..
- Once browned, add the mixed sauce from Step 2..
- When the meat is evenly coated and the sauce has started to thicken, remove from the heat and add the minced parsley to finish..
Easy lemon garlic chicken in a simple sauce is easy to prepare and is perfect for a delicious weeknight dinner. One thing I do not do is to reduce the chicken broth/lemon juice mixture. Because gravy is preferred here I saute the garlic and add the chicken & sauces. DIRECTIONS Saute chicken until cooked through. Add lemon juice to chicken stock and whisk into skillet.