Recipe: Delicious Chocolate, banana and pecan pancakes
Chocolate, banana and pecan pancakes. We added ripe bananas, sweet chocolate chips and pecans to pancake batter for a yummy wake-up call topped with maple syrup. Fold in the pecans, most of the melted butter and whisk until batter is smooth. When small bubbles appear on the uncooked surface.
I love banana pancakes and my daughter loves chocolate chip pancakes, so we came up with this yummy recipe to make us both happy! I liked the combination of the banana and pecans just thought the chocolate took it over the top. I did follow another reviewers advice and add another small. You can cook Chocolate, banana and pecan pancakes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate, banana and pecan pancakes
- You need 50 g of pecan nuts.
- Prepare 100 g of gluten free porridge oats.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coco powder.
- Prepare 150 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 of ripe banana.
- You need 1 handful of chocolate chips (optional).
To one bowl add half-banana-slices, to another add chocolate chips, and to the third, add chopped pecans–all to your taste. Spoon the batter for each type of pancake onto a hot, oiled griddle or skillet, and cook in the. Peel bananas, placing in a seperate bowl. (You may want to reserve half a banana for the syrup, see below). Mash with fork, then stir into pancake mix.
Chocolate, banana and pecan pancakes instructions
- Put all the ingredients except the chocolate chips in to a jug, using a hand blender blend it all till it resembles a thick pancake batter, (you may need a little more coconut milk) add chocolate chips is using.
- Once it is a batter, heat a pan on a medium heat and brush with a little oil and pour some batter into the pan to required sized pancakes. When they start to bubble they are ready to flip an cook to a golden brown on both sides.
- Once you cooked them, stack them up and top with what ever topping you like and eat them.
The cinnamon seems like a lot, but it all works together really well. I added some chocolate chips to mine. Next time I will leave out the pecans and. Pecan Pancakes Pancakes Easy Pancakes And Waffles Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Pancakes Homemade Pancakes Fluffy Pancakes Breakfast Pancakes Banana Pancakes. It makes a nice weekend breakfast.