How to Make Appetizing Brad's pork tenderloin medalions w/ lemon caper bearnaise sauce
Brad's pork tenderloin medalions w/ lemon caper bearnaise sauce. The sauce is lemony and delicious with the tender pork and we all loved it. These pork medallions paired beautifully with the Lemon Basil Rice and Roasted Green Beans Remove the silverskin from the pork tenderloin (click this link for instructions). Lemon sauce needed to be cooked out, citric flavor was a little strong.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Gingered Jezebel Sauce Recipe. Pork Medallions with Olive-Caper Sauce Recipe. Tender, juicy and deliciously lean, these Pork Tenderloin Medallions will make you love eating right. You can cook Brad's pork tenderloin medalions w/ lemon caper bearnaise sauce using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's pork tenderloin medalions w/ lemon caper bearnaise sauce
- Prepare of For the pork.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of pork tenderloin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbs of worchestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of port wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare of For the onions.
- You need 1 of very large sweet onion.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- It’s of For the sauce.
- You need 1 package of bearnaise sauce mix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbs of drained capers.
- It’s of Garnish.
- Prepare of Roasted asparagus.
- Prepare of Mango chutney.
Sautéed Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Lemon Garlic Sauce. Pork medallions is a great way to "class up" a standard pork tenderloin recipe. I love cook a pork tenderloin whole, but for a more elegant pork recipe, you can cut the tenderloin into Medallions, or "steaks". I'm always looking for new recipes and I found this one on a podcast from This recipe is for people who like a strong lemony flavor.
Brad's pork tenderloin medalions w/ lemon caper bearnaise sauce instructions
- Mix all ingredients for the pork in a zip lock bag. Add tenderloin. Seal and marinade in the fridge overnight..
- Remove from marinade and let air dry on a cutting board for a half hour. Heat 1 tbs oil in a LG fry pan over medium heat. Sear pork on all sides. Place in a baking dish. Bake at 450 for 25 minutes..
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a frying pan. Add onions. Season with a little salt and pepper. Let onions sweat off. When they just start to brown, add vinegar and sugar. Reduce heat to medium low. Stir constantly until nicely browned..
- In a saucepan, whisk sauce packet, milk and cream together. Add lemon juice and capers. Bring to a simmer stirring constantly until sauce thickens well..
- When pork is done, remove from oven. Tent with foil. Let rest 10 minutes. Slice pork into medalions..
- Plate onions. Arrange pork over the top. Add desired amount of sauce. Garnish with roasted asparagus and mango chutney. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
The lemon jumps out and bites you in the Also, because it was just the two of us (my kids ate the pork without the sauce) I cut the butter by two. Grilled Pork Tenderloin Medallions is a delicious and easy recipe with a marinade made from garlic, maple syrup, lemon juice, and herbs. Grilled Pork Tenderloin medallions is an easy recipe for any time of the year, but it's especially useful in summer. Pour in the balsamic vinegar and chicken broth. Remove the pork to a serving platter, then stir the lemon zest and capers into the simmering sauce.