Recipe: Perfect Damians gluten free dairy free fried chicken
Damians gluten free dairy free fried chicken. We Partner With Farmers & Suppliers To Carefully Vet All Of Our Products. For All Your Every Day Needs, Visit Your Nearest Whole Foods Market. Most delicious gluten-free muffins, cakes, pies, cookies, breads, cake mixes, dough & more.
Choose a Good Frying Oil Specifically. This gluten-free fried chicken recipe is a classic Southern buttermilk fried chicken. As Southerners, my family knows fried chicken and this, my friends, is the real deal! You can have Damians gluten free dairy free fried chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Damians gluten free dairy free fried chicken
- It’s 2 cup of gluten free all purpose flour.
- You need 5 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken tenders.
It's the perfect gluten-free chicken dinner. The chicken pieces are marinated in homemade buttermilk for both flavor and tenderness. Gluten- and dairy-free fried chicken for the win! I suspect that there is some combination of gluten, dairy, egg, and nut allergies/intolerances in most families nowadays.
Damians gluten free dairy free fried chicken step by step
- preheat shallow oil to 350°F.
- add the flour and seasonings in a bowl.
- take the chicken tenders and coat in flour then in almond milk then back in the flour and coat completely.
- when oil is hot add the chicken and cook to an internal temperature of 165°F and till crispy.
- once cooked place on a plate with paper towel and sprinkle salt.
- substitute heavy cream for almond milk if you dont need dairy free and regular flour if you dont need gluten free.
In my family, we have all of them. As we've added to our list of "no" foods, fried chicken has been one of those that seems impossible to make without one of the forbidden. Finally a gluten-free AND egg-free fried chicken that is crisp and flavorful. Using a few secrets like: blenders and cereal, this is a unique recipe to get that crunchy, yummy coating that you're wanting. Cut the chicken breasts in half or strips.