Recipe: Yummy GREEK CHICKEN ROULADES WITH WHITE WINE SAUCE
GREEK CHICKEN ROULADES WITH WHITE WINE SAUCE. Roll chicken & secure with toothpicks. Saute roulades in oil in a large nonstick skillet over mediium-high heat Cover skillet and reduce heat. Whisk together lemon juice & cornstarch and stir into sauce in.
Boneless chicken breasts are flattened and rolled with a bright and flavorful Then a wonderful pan sauce of lemon juice, white wine, chicken stock and butter is poured over the sliced roulades. Add a few lemon wedges – and. Please suscribe my channel for more recipes. You can cook GREEK CHICKEN ROULADES WITH WHITE WINE SAUCE using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of GREEK CHICKEN ROULADES WITH WHITE WINE SAUCE
- It’s of chicken roulades.
- It’s 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast half (5 oz each) trimmed of fat.
- Prepare 42 of pitted kalamata olives, divided.
- Prepare 9 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- It’s 9 tbsp of minced oil packed sun- tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced llemon zest.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 6 clove of garlic ,minced.
- Prepare of White -wine reduction.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Extra – virgin. olive oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 3/4 cup of shallot , small diced.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of low- sodium chicken broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch.
Chicken roulade is basically made of boneless, skinless chicken breast, stuffed to the gills with cheeses. The Best Chicken Roulade Recipes on Yummly Chicken Roulade With Prunes, Ginger And Lingonberry Sauce Love Food. Greek Chicken Roulade – a wonderful light dish of chicken stuffed with feta cheese, oregano, lemon zest and garlic and wonderful white wine pan sauce.
GREEK CHICKEN ROULADES WITH WHITE WINE SAUCE instructions
- Dice 12 olives; set aside. Process remaining 30 olives, bread crumbs,tomatoes, zest,garlic and oregano in food processor until minced..
- USING A MEAT MALLET, pound chicken between plastic wrap to a thickness of 1/4 inch. spread olive-tomato filling on chicken. Roll chicken;secure with toothpicks..
- Saute roulades in oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, 4 minutes.Remove roulades to a plate.Add onion to skillet; saute 2 minutes.Add wine; cook until liquid is reduced by half, 1-2 minutes. Add broth. Bring mixture to a boil; add diced olives and roulades..
- Cover skillet; reduce heat .Simmer roulades 7 minutes; remove roulade to a plate. Whisk together lemon juice and cornstarch; stir into sauce in skillet.Simmer 1 minute. Slice roulades; serve with sauce..
Simple enough for everyday but fancy enough for a summer dinner party! Chicken Bacon Roulades—chicken breasts, pounded thin, stuffed with bacon, shallots, and They are served sliced over a creamy white sauce made from the bacon and chicken drippings. Pour wine into the hot skillet to deglaze the pan. Heat on medium high heat and use a metal spatula to. Fresh flavors, fancy looks, and make-ahead ease — these Greek Chicken Roulades make a delicious dinner.