Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Swiss roll and candy bouquet
Swiss roll and candy bouquet. This candy bouquet makes a beautiful holiday centerpiece. Peanut Butter Cup and Swiss Roll Reindeer. Do you have any fun plans this weekend?
Did you scroll all this way to get facts about candy bouquet? Well you're in luck, because here they come. Our sweet bouquets of candy make an unexpected gift perfect for any sweets-lover in your life. You can cook Swiss roll and candy bouquet using 26 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Swiss roll and candy bouquet
- Prepare of For sponge :.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 100 grams of sugar.
- It’s 120 grams of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of yellow colour.
- You need of Wet towel.
- Prepare of Cling film.
- It’s of For chocolate sauce :.
- Prepare 1 cup of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of sugar.
- You need 2 Tbs of milk.
- You need of Strawberry sauce :.
- You need 1 cup of strawberry.
- You need 2 Tbs of sugar.
- You need 2 drop of red colour.
- You need of Orange candy :.
- You need 6 of kino.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of sugar.
- It’s 3 Tbs of corn flour.
- You need 4 Tbs of water.
- It’s 2 Tbs of crushed coconut.
- It’s of For decorations :.
- It’s 2 Tbs of green liquid colour.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s of Red ribbon.
Overflowing with sweet treats, they're perfectly delicious for any occasion! Whether it's for a birthday or an anniversary, graduation or as a thank you, an sweet and edible gift can make for the perfect, festive greeting! Thankfully, you can make them yourself before they're set off. This cake roll required more testing than usual because I was SO torn between using butter vs oil, cocoa powder vs melted chocolate, as well as the perfect amount of These basic ingredients wear very important hats in this Swiss roll cake recipe.
Swiss roll and candy bouquet step by step
- Subsay pahlay sponge kay ingredients ready keay..
- Aik bowl main sugar aur egg ko 5 minutes beat kia aur yellow colour add kia..
- Ab flour ko 2 min fold kia..
- Dish ko ghee laga kar mixture dala aur preheated oven main 180 degree pay 20 say 25 minutes bake kia..
- Baking kay doraan hi chocolate sauce ready krni hay..
- Pan main chocolate aur sugar daal kar garam krain. Melt ho jaey to milk add kar kay paste bana lain..
- Ab strawberry sauce bnani hay..
- Pan main strawberry aur sugar add kar kay paka lain..
- Achi tra dba dba kar pakani hay, itna paka lain kay thick sauce bun jaey. Sath hi red colour dalna hay..
- Kino ka juice nikal lain. Yea takreebun one and half cup ho ga..
- Juice ko pan main daal kar boil honay dain aur sugar add kar dain..
- Ab corn flour ki paste bana lain aur boiling juice main slowly add krain..
- Continously chumch hilatay rahna hay. Yahan tuk kay thick ho jaey..
- Ab dish main daal dain aur thunda honay kay leay rukh dain..
- Sponge ready ho jaey to wet towel pay ulta dain. Aur roll kar dain..
- 5 minutes badd thora thunda ho to roll ko khol lain..
- Ab dono sauce spread kar kay phir roll kar lain. Aur cling film main roll kar kay freezer main rukh dain..
- Juice ki thick paste jo set ho chuki hay usay shape main kaat lain..
- Crushed coconut ki coating kar dain..
- Roll ko aik ghantay baad nikal kar khol lain aur slices kaat lain..
- Flour aur green colour ko mix kar lain aur pani daal kar dough bana lain..
- Ab aik white board ya dish lay kar bouquet kay sub ingredients set kar lain. Ribbon say decorate kar dain..
Unless where noted, avoid making substitutions. A homemade candy bouquet makes a great gift for Valentine's Day or Mother's Day. These tutorials show you how to make beautiful candy bouquets. Try this candy bouquet instead or in addition to the traditional bouquet of flowers. The top countries of suppliers are Russian Federation, China.