Recipe: Perfect Fajita flank steak, with lime
Fajita flank steak, with lime. These fresh and flavorful steak fajitas, marinated in lime juice, garlic and Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix, are served with grilled peppers and onions for a quick and complete meal that's totally restaurant quality (but value. Steak Fajitas + Cilantro Lime Rice = THIS yummy bowl o' goodness right here! Learn how to marinate flank steak and make cilantro lime rice for the best fajita flavor!
As in, we've had them for dinner at least once a week for the past several weeks — sometimes just the two. We've got tequila marinated flank steak, black beans, some sweet corn salsa with jalapeños, lime and red onion, sautéed peppers, grated cheese, tortilla chips and dun dun dun… avocado. The whole thing is topped off with this chile lime dressing that I threw together on a whim and of. You can have Fajita flank steak, with lime using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fajita flank steak, with lime
- You need 1/2 cup of port wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated lime zest.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 large of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/3 tbsp of red crushed pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of beef flank steak.
Chili Lime Steak Fajitas are the absolute BEST Steak Fajitas I've ever had. They taste exactly like the ones at Chili's. Marinated in lime juice, garlic, and My Steak Fajita Roll Ups and the Steak and Potato Foil Packs are a couple of my readers' favorite recipes so I was really excited to get those two. Flank Steak Fajitas are quick to make for a healthy Mexican dinner or to celebrate Cinco de Mayo.
Fajita flank steak, with lime step by step
- in a dish combine all ingredients except the steak, mix well. after mixing add steak coating both sides. cover and refrigerate over night..
- heat grill, place steak over medium heat. cook 8-10 on each side, flipping once and brushing excess marinade. once cooked to your liking, remove from grill, squeeze the juice of a lime (half) onto the steak. let sit for 15 minutes then slice..
Make this easy recipe for a fiesta of flavor. Thinly slice flank steak across the grain and place strips in zipper-locking plastic bag; pour lime. Flank steak is grilled after having spent the night in a fresh and spicy marinade. The marinade also serves as a sauce for the freshly grilled meat. This can be used in fajitas, as an appetizer, or a main dish.