How to Cook Delicious Chicken and Bell Peppers Simmer with Preserved Lemons ＆ Dried Parsley
Chicken and Bell Peppers Simmer with Preserved Lemons ＆ Dried Parsley.
You can cook Chicken and Bell Peppers Simmer with Preserved Lemons ＆ Dried Parsley using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Bell Peppers Simmer with Preserved Lemons ＆ Dried Parsley
- It’s 2 of pieces Chicken (any cut you like).
- You need 1 tbsp of ├ Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ├ Chicken stock granules.
- It’s 1 of └ Pepper.
- Prepare 4 slice of Preserved Lemons.
- It’s 2 of to 3 tablespoons Plain white flour.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- It’s 1/4 of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of Yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Consommé stock granules.
- You need 1 tsp of Honey (or sugar).
- It’s 50 ml of White wine (or sake).
- You need 100 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of Parsley (minced).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Chicken and Bell Peppers Simmer with Preserved Lemons ＆ Dried Parsley step by step
- Remove the excess fat from chicken, cut in half and season in sake, soup stock granules, and pepper..
- Slice the onion and bell peppers. Crush the garlic..
- Pat dry the chicken with paper towels and coat thinly with flour. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and start cooking the chicken skin-side down..
- Cover with a lid or foil and steam fry the chicken over medium heat. Cook it until it's about 80% done, being careful not to let it burn..
- When the skin of the chicken is crisp and golden brown, turn it over and put in the onion, bell peppers, garlic and salted lemons in the spaces between the meat..
- Pour in the wine and water, then add the honey. Cook it uncovered to reduce the sauce. It tends to burn easily as the sauce thickens, so adjust the heat as needed..
- Homemade Preserved Lemons. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152876-preserved-lemons.
- Adjust the seasonings. Add soup stock granules if it needs more salt. Turn off the heat while there is some sauce left in the pan..
- Transfer to a serving dish, top with the sauce and sprinkle with chopped parsley. This time I used the dried parsley..
- Leftover parsley can be dried, and it retains its vibrant green color. Tear the leaves off the stems of parsley after it's been washed..
- Dry it well, then spread it out on a large plate. Microwave for 2 minutes, stir it up, and microwave for 1 more minute. After that, dry microwaving it for a few seconds at a time..
- The inside of the microwave will be full of steam. If you wipe the moisture off, the parsley will dry quickly. Be careful not to let it burn, and crush with your hands when it's dried..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)