How to Cook Appetizing The Fudge Choc chip Flapjack
The Fudge Choc chip Flapjack. Chocolate, oats, peanut butter and a hint of vanilla – a delicious teatime treat or dessert that you can rustle up in minutes. Ok, so these flapjacks were a bit of a flop mainly because I didn't leave them to set long enough before cutting and diving in! Vegetarian friendly product range with a range of gluten-free, high protein and vegan friendly products.
If the flapjacks are a little too buttery, dry them off on paper towels before storing in an airtight container. This choc chip flapjack recipe is a really great one for kids to try. Leave the flapjack to cool completely in the tin, then take it out and cut into slices. You can cook The Fudge Choc chip Flapjack using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Fudge Choc chip Flapjack
- It’s 200 g of margarine or butter.
- It’s 100 g of sugar.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of golden syrup.
- You need 250 g of porridge oats.
- It’s 50 g of plain flour.
- You need 50 g of either milk or white chocolate chips.
- It’s of fudge.
- You need of Oven proof dish.
If you can stop everyone eating it straight away it will last a few days in an airtight tin, or you can wrap and freeze. To make the fudge mixture, in medium saucepan, heat remaining chocolate chips and condensed milk over a medium heat – stirring until chocolate has melted and mixture is combined. A rich chocolate fudge is accented with bits of peanut butter flavor. Children will love helping to make this easy All Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Fudge.
The Fudge Choc chip Flapjack step by step
- Measure the dry ingredients.
- Put them in a mixing bowl and mix a little bit.
- Measure margarine or butter then add it to a pan.
- Turn on the hob and then put the Golden syrup inside.
- When the butter is sizzling lift the pan up and swirl it around then put it back down.
- When the butter has melted, add it into the bowl with the dry ingredients then mix it until you can't see any white.
- Put the mixture into the oven proof dish and flatten the flapjack.
- Put it in the oven.
- While your Flapjack is in the oven, melt your fudge.
- When the fudge and the flapjack is done, spread the fudge on the flapjack.
- The finally add the chocolate chips on top.
One tip if it's your first time get the cond. milk and vanilla in the saucepan first let it get hot and then add the choc chips so the choc. A wonderful first bake to share with children, these easy flapjacks are filled with honey and dried fruits. The best flapjacks are gooey, chewy and, above all, easy. These fruit-filled treats are great to make with children. Made with velvety chocolate and peanut butter, these decadent flapjacks are perfect for a special treat.