Easiest Way to Make Delicious Pork Scaloppini with Olives In Red Wine Sauce
Pork Scaloppini with Olives In Red Wine Sauce.
You can cook Pork Scaloppini with Olives In Red Wine Sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Scaloppini with Olives In Red Wine Sauce
- It’s 5 tbsp of capers, drained and patted dry.
- It’s 1/3 cup of flour.
- It’s 8 each of pork scaloppini or thin boneless pork chop.
- You need 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 each of Rosemary sprigs.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry red wine.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper or to taste.
- You need 4 tbsp of unsalted butter, cubed.
- Prepare 8 oz of Kalamata olives drained, pitted, and halved.
Pork Scaloppini with Olives In Red Wine Sauce step by step
- to fry capers: drain and dry well. in a small deep pan heat vegetable oil until about 400°F. carefully drop capers into oil for about 30 seconds. transfer to clean paper towel and let cool until ready to use. this can be done up to one hour in advance..
- Dredge the scaloppini in flour shaking of any excess..
- heat olive oil and rosemary in a 12 inch skillet over high heat until oil smokes. add four scaloppini and cook two minutes on one side and thirty seconds on the other. repeat with remaining scaloppini..
- when all are fried, return first four to pan and deglaze with red wine and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and add olives. Cook for about two minutes. Transfer scaloppini to serving platter..
- Add butter to pan juices and cook until sauce reduces and becomes shiny, about two minutes. pour sauce over scaloppini , sprinkle with capers and serve hot..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)