Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Orange Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate Mousse Torte
Orange Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate Mousse Torte. One of the most good looking tortes you'll ever bake. The Chocolate Orange Crepe Torte is made layered crepes with a homemade orange cremeux and chocolate. A delicious chocolate dessert to impress family and friends with fresh oranges and white chocolate.
This double chocolate mousse torte is no doubt as fancy-shmancy as they come (well, at least in my simple world). This double chocolate mousse torte truly is one of my most-loved recipes ever. If you've experienced the deliciousness, you'll understand why I desperately wanted to tell you about it. You can cook Orange Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate Mousse Torte using 7 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate Mousse Torte
- Prepare 7 ounces of Lindt Swiss milk chocolate Orange filled bars, broken up.
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pure orange extract.
- It’s 4 ounces of white chocolate, not chips, broken up.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 cup of oreo cookies crushed to fine crumbs.
Stir the hot coffee, milk, egg and vanilla together and add it all at once to the flour mixture, blending until smooth and then increase the speed to. Add the condensed milk and stir to combine. Pour the mixture over the white chocolate and using a stick blender and blend until smooth. An indulgent dessert you can also make and freeze in advance.
Orange Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate Mousse Torte instructions
- Line a 5 by 8 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- Have white chocolate in a large bowl. Heat the 1 1/4 cup cream until hot but not boiling, pour over white chocolate, add vanilla, let sit 1 minute and then stir smooth. Cool to room temperature ten cover and refrigerate until very cold, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Do the same with the orange milk chocolate. Have it in a large bowl. Heat the 2 cups of cream until hot but not boiling. Pour cream over chocolate, add orange extract. Cool to room temperature then cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Whip Chocolate Creams.
- Beat orange milk chocolate cream just until light and fluffy.
- Beat white chocolate cream just unti light and fluffy.
- Assemble Torte.
- Smooth 1/2 of chocolate Orange cream into bottom of prepared pan.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the oreo crumbs on top of layer.
- Cover these crumbs with the remaing chocolate orange cream.
- Cover the crumbs with the White chocolaye cream.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the oreo crumbs on white chocolate layer.
- Add remaining crumbs and gently press to have them stick. This will become the bottom when removed from pan.
- Cover completely and freeze to set at least 8 hours or overnight.
- To remove from pan. Loosten plastic wrap. Place a serving pann on surface of pan and invert to realease torte. Carefully peel off plastic wrap.
- Garnish with white chocolate and dark shaving.
- Slice and serve with whipped cream. Store in the freezer but slice a each sluce as you need it but let it thaw in the refigerator or sit at room temperature until thawed but still cold, about 10 minutes.
Using a peeler, make flakes out of the remaining white chocolate and scatter over the torte, so the chocolate looks spiky, then scatter the Maltesers on top. The coffee flavored cake is covered with sweetened condensed milk flavored frosting, and topped with chocolate fudge swirls. Top milk-chocolate-mousse-without-cream recipes just for you. White Chocolate Torte – A creamy, decadent white chocolate torte with a gingernut biscuit crumb base, and garnished with fresh raspberries and chocolate chips! As a kid, I would always reach for it more often than milk chocolate.