Recipe: Perfect Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta
Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta.
You can have Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta
- You need 1 of rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare 2-3 of peppers chopped, yellow, red orange.
- Prepare 1 pound of fettuccini noodles, I use flavored noodles like basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parm cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 of large lemon / squeeze juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of /2 tbsp flour.
- Prepare 2 of small pints of whipping cream or whole milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of barbere or Indian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s of Salt and pepper generous.
- It’s Splash of milk if needed to thin sauce.
- It’s 12 of grape tomatoes.
Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta step by step
- Heat up your iron skillet, add 3 tbsp of butter on med heat..
- Boil water for noodles w salt / do not add noodles yet. Get it boiling.
- Chop all veggies, leave grape tomatoes whole, juice lemon set aside,.
- Once butter is melting add 1 pint of cream, stir, it will bubble add all your seasoning, stir, add lemon juice, stir. Add white wine, salt and pepper, flour. Stir, add additional pint of cream stir. This should bubble but not burn keep stirring, add milk if needed to thin sauce, you want it like Alfredo sauce. Add more seasoning to taste for spicy flavor. Add parm cheese. Turn down to med low heat/ add veggies, and chicken. Stir let this simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Add pasta noodles, boil for 5-8 minutes, strain add a little pasta water, w noodles and oil oil. Set aside.
- Take your pasta sauce off stove! You are ready to serve sauce over hot noodles!! Add parm cheese to taste!!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)